Remote tank level monitoring and measurement is easily accomplished using the Aquatel D110 system. This battery powered tank level monitor uses an ultrasonic level sensor for monitoring tank fluid level and a wireless communication controller with digital display. Aquatel's D110 Multi-Tank capable wireless fluid level monitor is one of the leading remote tank level monitoring systems in the world today. This equipment can be used to monitor up to 6 tanks in any shape and size with a maximum depth of 13.12 feet. Cannon Water Technology, Inc. is one of the leading suppliers of these Aquatel water tank level indicator devices in the US.
Specifications of Aquatel D110 Wireless Tank Level Monitoring System
- SKU: D110
- Package Dimensions: 11.8" x 6.3" x 3.5"
- Temperature Range : -10 to +60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Security: Individually security coded
- Approval: AS/NZS 4268:2003 + 1:2005 Standard, European EN 300 220-1 Standard, FCC.
- Item Weight: 1.4 Pounds
- Batteries: 8AA batteries needed
- Material: ABS Approved Plastic
Beneficial Features of Aquatel D110 Wireless Tank Level Monitoring System
The following beneficial features of these wireless water tank level sensors have contributed to their repeated use in various industries.
- Fully wireless liquid level monitoring system – no need for trenching or wires
- Simple Do-it-Yourself (DIY) installation. Does not require an electrician.
- Range can be adjusted to 1,000' (up to 1.6km – 1 mile) maximum range, or up to (10 km - 6 miles) with optional booster antennas
- High and low level alarms can be adjusted easily
- Ideal for tanks up to 1 meter (3 feet) to 4 meters (13.12 feet) in depth
- Display unit shows outside/inside temperature and current time
- Designed for a single tank monitoring. To monitor up to 6 Tanks, use additional T110 sender units
- Battery powered for quick and easy installation.
Product Description of Aquatel D110 Tank Level Monitoring System
Aquatel D110 tank level monitoring system is an advanced wireless fluid level monitoring system, which can be used for tank/cistern level detection in any shape and size up to 13.12 feet in depth. This system is provided with a complete set of accessories required to monitor one cistern/tank up to 984 feet/300m away. Also, the system can be extended to monitor 6 miles/10km using Aquatel's AQ920-7 Booster Antenna kit (both ends). The system can be used to monitor up to 6 tanks using additional T110 Tank Sender Units.
The monitoring system is equipped with a user-friendly display unit. This unit enables easy navigation, and allows you to setup the system. All this can be done remotely through the indoor display unit. The D110 system will send easy to read information indicating the level of fluid in the tank. A wireless tank monitoring system will ensure you are aware of low level conditions from the comfort of your home. Perfect for hard to reach tanks, below ground tanks and cisterns or for level monitoring of rooftop mounted tanks.
The unit features a digital display with, clock, indoor and outdoor temperatures and current level in percentage full. The unit also indicates when it is the time to change the batteries. This Do-it-Yourself (DIY) monitoring equipment is ideal for tanks from 1 meter (3.25 feet) to 4 meters (13.1 feet) in depth. The product is designed for simple installation, and helps save on installation costs.
The Aquatel D110 wireless water tank level sensor meets various international compliances and standards, such as AS/NZS 4268:2003 + 1:2005 Standard, European EN 300 220-1 ROHS Standards & FCC.
How it Works?
The wireless tank unit is mounted inside the underground cistern/tank on Aquatel AQSMB 316 stainless Bracket or on the top surface of the tank. Ultrasonic level signals used by the tank unit helps in detecting the fluid level in the cistern or the tank. This signal is wirelessly transmitted to the display unit. The system status and fluid level is reflected on the LCD screen. The Display system enables easy setting up for variables, such as high and low alarms, cistern/tank depth, etc. For monitoring additional systems, you need to purchase Tank units (T110). The results can be easily monitored on the D110 Display.
If you are interested in the Aquatel water tank level monitoring system or have further questions? Please contact us today.