Accurate level measurement is important in various process industries. Various types of level monitoring equipment are used to sense the fluid levels in silos, tanks, vats, reservoirs, etc. High levels in tanks or other storage sources may cause overflow, as well as endanger lives of humans and environment. However, low levels in these storage sources may cause several other problems, as well as damage the equipment. Today, various wireless devices are used to measure the level of fluid in the storage tanks. Aquatel M107-BT level controller is one such portable, efficient and high-performance solution that helps to control fluid levels in tanks or cisterns automatically. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc., we offer this wireless level controller with remote level monitor that helps save water, electricity and time. Along with the device, we provide M107 kit comes complete with everything you need to regulate water flow and optimize the performance. The product’s SKU is M107-BT.
Specifications of Aquatel M107-BT Wireless Level Controller with Irrigation Timer
- This wireless system effectively controls the supply of water, whilst limiting the use of electricity. Temperature Range: -10 to +60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Individually Security coded sets Approval :AS/NZS 4268:2003 1:2005
- Housing: ABS Plastic
- Maximum switchable load: 15A 90W x 120D
- Available voltage:
- 115 VAC
- 230 VAC
- 12 VDC
At Cannon Water, we offer Aquatel M107 kit in the following specifications.
- The kit comes equipped with:
- Display Unit (to place your desired location inside your house - no wiring necessary)
- Tank Unit (to bolt on top of your water tank)
- Pump Unit (to connect the pump or irrigation solenoid)
- Display Unit with:
- Time to next level reading (Status messages)
- Current time
- Date Display Unit icon
- Signal strength to Control Unit
- Tank Unit icon, temperature, signal strength to Control Unit
- Irrigation Timer mode
- 4 x AA Alkaline batteries (required)
- 92Wx 73Dx 50H
- ¼ Wave Whip Antenna
- Tank Unit:
- Use on any non-flammable fluid (water, diesel, septic)
- 4 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Ø135x 80H
- ¼ Wave Whip Antenna
Features of Pump Controller with Irrigation Timer
Aquatel M107-BT wireless level controller is designed with several proven features, making the instrument popular for tanks or cisterns of nearly any shape or size. A few amongst the features of the product include:
- It comes with 1m power leads, as well as plug and socket. This assures quick and easy installation.
- It can be used to switch a pump, a solenoid, or any other device and automatically turns on a pump to maintain the liquid level.
- It works on tanks of any construction up to 4m deep.
- It is easy to set up and change settings at any time such as:
- o High and low level alarms
- o Filling or draining fluid level
- o Pump cut-in and cut-off points
- o Set irrigation timer and manually switch on or off your pump/valve.
- Aquatel M107-BT wireless level controller unit can be set up to fill tank (from a bore), or drain the tank
- It is equipped with low battery warnings, displays the temperature of units and even a rapid water loss alarm
- It has long range antenna available (up to 1,000m range)
- The product comes equipped with digital clock and displays the current indoor and outdoor temperatures
- The model’s tank unit uses ultrasonic signals to detect the fluid level inside.
- This wireless unit is designed to meet AS/NZS 4268:2003 + 1:2005 Standard, European EN 300 220-1 ROHS Standards & FCC.
Applications of M107 Kit
This equipment is designed to operate automatically with the help of timer switches. This means, it requires no human intervention. Performing the basic function of water flow regulation and system performance optimization, these pump controllers are widely chosen for
- Domestic Applications
- Hotels and Restaurants,
- Commercial Enterprises
Know more about Aquatel Wireless Level Controller :-