There are no products listed under this category.
Industrial boilers are widely used in process and industrial heating systems. Like any equipment, periodical maintenance and cleaning of boilers is crucial. Boiler water treatment is basically done to keep them free from scale and corrosion, enable continuous heat exchange, and produce and maintain high quality of steam. External water treatment can be done in many ways such as softening, deaeration, ion-exchange, evaporation, and chemical treatment. In internal treatment, boiler water treatment chemicals such as phosphate and polyphosphate dispersants, tannins, lignosulfonates, nitrite and sodium sulfite among others are used to achieve various objectives. There are many chemical providers in the market. If you looking for boiler water treatment chemicals for boilers at your plant, ensure you buy high-quality products that keep your boilers, as well as workers safe, and free from scale, corrosion and explosions. Cannon Water Technology is a reliable manufacturer and supplier of boiler water treatment chemicals.
Boiler Water Treatment Chemicals at Cannon Water Technology, Inc.
We provide you a variety of chemicals and help you select the ones that suit your requirements and budget. Here, we have listed a few types of chemicals that fulfill varied purposes:
- All-in-One: These chemicals are suitable for steam boilers where more than 80% of steam is condensed back to water. Usually, they are the right mix of nitrite, borax, azole, and polymeric organic dispersants. They protect iron, copper, and brass boilers that operate in the pressure range below 300 psi.
- Corrosion Inhibitors: These chemicals protect the central heating systems from corrosion and lime scale. They are heavy duty rust cleaners that use the TripleTech™ anti-corrosion technology.
- Oxygen Scavengers and Alkalinity Boosters: These chemicals are suitable for boilers that operate in the pressure range below 300 psi. It is a perfect mix of alkalinity boosters, sulfite oxygen scavengers, and polymeric organic dispersants. It complies with the FDA/USDA guidelines.
Common Boiler Issues
During regular use, boilers become fouled with depositions of sludge, metal oxides, and mineral scale. Here are some common boiler issues:
- The deposits reduce the efficiency of boilers causing an increase in utility costs.
- Corrosion is another issue in boilers and if not properly treated can lead to a catastrophic system failure.
- Reduction of dissolved oxygen is the most common approach to corrosion control.
All this can be avoided by implementing a proper boiler water treatment program.
Boiler maintenance is critical to maintaining the performance of the system. It only takes a small amount of scale on the heat transfer surface to significantly reduce the boiler’s efficiency. This translates into a very high cost of operation. By using our boiler water treatment chemicals, you can ensure the highest degree of boiler efficiency and reduced maintenance costs. Contact the experts at Cannon Water Technology, Inc. We are always ready to help our clients setup the best water treatment program possible.