DOW FILMTEC™ BW30-400/34 Reverse Osmosis Membrane 8" Elements
DOW FILMTEC™ High Rejection Reverse Osmosis Membranes are 8" Elements that can separate salts from water and are produced with an automated fabrication process that ensures long life, precision, consistency, and reliability. They are ideal for use in large-scale industrial and municipal RO system used for water treatment systems that produce greater than approximately 15% recovery of permeate. Our high efficiency RO membranes build on a tradition of leadership in the thin-film composite membrane filtration industry and meet today's challenges for higher rejection using less energy and resisting fouling in challenging waters.
- Polyamide Thin Film Composite Membrane
- 113 F (45 C) Maximum Operating Temperature
- 600 PSIG (41 bar) Maximum Operating Pressure
- 15 PSIG (1 bar) Maximum Pressure Drop
- 2 to 11 pH Range, Continuous Operation
- 1 to 13 pH Range, Short Term Cleaning Less Than 30 Minutes
- 85 gpm Maximum Feed Flow
- SDI 5 Maximum Feed Silt Density Index
- < 0.1 ppm Free Chlorine Tolerance
- Industry's Thickest Feed Spacer, 34 mill, lessens impact of membrane fouling.
- Wide pH range for cleaning, 1 to 13 pH less than 30 minutes.
- Best suited for challenging feed streams where reliable pretreatment is not an option.