FieldLogger's new generation has come!
FieldLogger is a versatile, powerful and yet cost effective data logger. The FieldLogger handles analog (mV, TC, Volts, etc) as well as digital input signals. Powerful mathematical functions and high resolution and speed make it the ideal data logging solution. FieldLogger features high performance along with high connectivity and easy of configuration and operation.
FieldLogger?s local inputs include 8 software configurable analog inputs for thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, voltage and current signals. Two relay outputs and 8 digital ports are included. Digital ports are individually configurable as inputs or outputs. Up to 64 channels of remote inputs are available. Networking capability provides total system capacity of over 2000 channels.
Up to 128 mathematical channels can be used to perform operations on the measured values. Up to 32 alarm events can be detected, allowing output activations, e-mails and SNMP traps for e-mail notification. Networking greatly expands available alarm and calculation capability.
The RS485 interface can operate as a Modbus RTU master or slave. As a master, it can read and log up to 64 remote channels. It?s 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface allows access through a browser (HTTP), FTP (client and server), e-mails (sending SMTP, SNMP) and Modbus TCP.
FieldLogger has one USB interface to be connected to a computer (for configuration, monitoring and data download) and another USB port for plug-in flash driver for data retrieval. The 512k logging basic memory is used to store data and it can be greatly expanded to over 13 GB with an SD card.
An exclusive color HMI (human-machine interface) can be attached locally or remotely installed for indication or configuration. Our FREE user friendly configuration and monitoring software can be accessed by Ethernet, USB or RS485 and also provides on-line monitoring, data logging, plus downloading and exporting to spread sheets.
8 universal analog input channels:
- Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, Pt100 and Pt1000
- Reading and logging rates of up to 1000/second- 24 bit A/D conversion resolution
! 8digitalI/Os(individuallyconfiguredasinputoroutput)! 2relayoutputs(NO,NCandcommon)
- When acting as a master, can read up to 64 registers from otherslaves
- Registers read can be used in logging, alarms or mathematicaloperations
! Ethernet interface with a lot of services available:
- Sends alarm warning e-mails (SMTP)
- Provides web pages with channels and status information (HTTP)
- Allows logged data download via FTP (client and server)
- Accesses status and channels values through networkmanagement software (SNMP and traps)
- Allows Modbus comunication by ethernet interface (Modbus TCP)
!USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring and download!USB-host interface for logged data retrieval through a USB flash drive!Up to 32 configurable alarms
Alarm actions can include:
- Activating relays
- Activating digital outputs
- E-mails sending to multiple receivers- Sending SNMP traps
- Starting and/or stopping loggings! Up to 128 virtual channels
- Basic mathematical functions to be applied on other channels:sum, subtraction, multiplication, division, logic (AND, OR andexclusive OR), square root and power
! 24 Vdc output for powering up to eight 4-20 mA transmitters! Power: 100 to 240 Vac or 24 Vdc
! Detachable human-machine interface (optional)
- Keypad and color TFT QVGA display
- RS485 communication with FieldLogger! Loggings:
- Up to 100 channels can be logged at a configurable rate
- Data download through the configuration software or throughthe freely distributed download DLL