Grid Controls M310 Water Flow Switch
Replaces M210 Flow Switch.
- Low Flow Operation
- Model Grid Controls M310, 10 AMP, Set Point on 1.0 GPM and up
- Up to 1 HP, 125 VAC & 2 HP, 250 VAC
- 1/2" Electrical Conduit Connection
- Standard 1" PVC Slip Fittings
- Line Pressure to 100 PSI
- Temperature to 110F Continuous
- Wetted Surfaces - PVC, Polypropylene Buna N (No Metal Contacts Water)
- Flow is in one direction and will act as a one way check valve
Water Flow Switch used to turn on equipment
Liquid Flow Switch used to activate chemical pumps
Plastic Flow Switch for irrigation systems
Typical Wiring Schematic:
3 Reviews Write a Review
I received my part as stated. Replaced it myself & up n running. The only negative was having to pay for shipping. Would purchase from Cannon again
Product is well built and easy to istall. The switch worked perfectly. Fast shipping from the company.
The M310-1 Water Flow Switch has been significantly improved over the previous model M210. The main improvement is in the design of the flow body. All metal has been removed from the wetted areas to prevent corrosion and sticking of the float mechanism. The M310 liquid flow switch can withstand pressure of up to 100 PSI and has a universal design allowing the top to be rotated 90 or 180 degrees making installation much easier. With the optional electrical box and power cord you can easily automate a pump or water treatment system with the plastic flow switch.