The Grid Controls M310 Flow Switch assembly is the best solution for monitoring liquid flows. This flow switch is used to monitor water and other liquid media. Featuring high quality durable PVV construction, and corrosion-resistant materials for use in the toughest environments, this flow switch model can be easily integrated into your water line. Grid Controls M310 Flow Switch is designed to provide exceptional performance and reliable service for many years. Cannon Water Technology provides M310 Flow Switch, which acts like a check valve, and is developed for a wide range of applications across many industries. The product SKU is Grid Controls M310.
Specifications of Grid Controls M310 Flow Switch Offered at Cannon Water
The design of the M310 Flow Switch is such that it activates when 1 GPM of water flow is detected. Optional features include a prewired outlet box with duplex receptacle housed in weather resistant cover, this flow switch can be used outdoors and withstands weather extremes or splashing water. At Cannon Water Technology, M310 Flow Switch is offered in the following specifications.
- Model M310, 10 AMP, Set Point on 1.0 GPM and up
- Optional Model M310, 25 AMP, Set Point on 1.0 GPM and up. Will Switch Motors Up to 1 HP, 125 VAC & 2 HP, 250 VAC
- 1/2" Electrical Conduit Connection
- Standard 1" PVC Slip Fittings
- Line Pressure to 100 PSI
- Temperature to 110°F Continuous
- Wetted Surfaces - PVC, Polypropylene, Buna N, or EP
- No Metal In The Water Path, Wont Corrode
Features of M310 Flow Switch
With their ability to determine the flow above or below 1 GPM flow rate, Grid Controls flow switches are recognized as the leading water flow switch around the world. The other features that make the model M310 highly reliable for determining flow rates include;
- M310 Flow Switch offers versatility, economy and accuracy and is resistant to corrosion, and rusting.
- The model M310 uses mechanical contacts like micro switches to monitor flow and send signals to other devices.
- It can accommodate liquids with some suspended solids (slurries), deionized water and chemical liquids.
- It has space-saving design and is IP65 compliant.
- M310 Flow Switch can be adapted to various fittings and pipe size to assure simple installation.
- The device, which offers high switching accuracy and functional safety, is designed to provide long-term stable set points as there is no spring fatigue
Applications of M310 Flow Switch
Our range of Grid Controls M310 Flow Switch suits many applications and processes across industries. It offers a high level of performance when used in the following applications:
- Pump Systems
- Blending or Additive Systems
- Liquid Transfer Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Water Treatment Systems
- Solar systems
- Pool cleaning systems
- Irrigation systems
Typical Switched Outlet Wiring Schematic:
Know more about the products through PDF :-
4 Reviews Write a Review
I receive the switch in 2 Days, installed easy and works fine.
I received my part as stated. Replaced it myself & up n running. The only negative was having to pay for shipping. Would purchase from Cannon again
Product is well built and easy to istall. The switch worked perfectly. Fast shipping from the company.
The M310-1 Water Flow Switch has been significantly improved over the previous model M210. The main improvement is in the design of the flow body. All metal has been removed from the wetted areas to prevent corrosion and sticking of the float mechanism. The M310 liquid flow switch can withstand pressure of up to 100 PSI and has a universal design allowing the top to be rotated 90 or 180 degrees making installation much easier. With the optional electrical box and power cord you can easily automate a pump or water treatment system with the plastic flow switch.