Knight UMP Digital 200D Warewash Dispenser with 1 liquid feed pump and 1 dry chemical brass solenoid
The Knight UMP Digital is a state of the art ware wash chemical feed and control system for commercial dish washing machines that has a well proven history of durability and reliability. This next generation of UMP Digital offers Inductive Probe capability, allowing the UMP Digital to operate in probe mode with increased reliability and accuracy without issues due to hard water or corrosive chemicals. You can dramatically reduce service time and offer accurate control for bottom line cost savings.
- Easy to program digital menu with precise and accurate digital settings
- Numeric variable speed, rinse limit, rinse delay, and alarm delay
- Durable compact case design for two and three products
- Probe less or Probe mode
- Conductive probe or optional inductive probe
- Proven, long life pump motors and squeeze tubes
- Option of plastic or brass solenoids for dry detergent
- Multi-lingual menu: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, or Italian
Note: We highly recommend upgrading this controller with the inductive probe that offers unmatched reliability and performance.
Inductive Probe Option:
The Inductive Probe is the newest innovation in recent history. When it comes to reliable conductivity measurement and dossing of detergent and oxidizing sanitizing chemicals the Inductive Probe can't be matched. This probe is not hindered by fouling caused by scale deposits, dirt, debris, oils or grease that cause standard conductive probes to fail. The Inductive probe does not need to be regularly cleaned like standard probes which reduces maintenance and ensures efficient chemical feed and reduced operational cost to run the dish machine.
Inductive Probe P/N 1600709
Conductive Probe (Comes with the UMP Digital as standard equipment)
Included: One liquid detergent peristaltic pump and one rinse system peristaltic pump, one transformer and installation kit in a watertight plastic case