LAKOS IHB Series Solids Separation Removal Systems
Sand in water is extremely abrasive and causes clogging of ground water systems. Clogged spray nozzles become worn out, creating uneven spray patterns in an irrigation system. This makes for poor water coverage of crops and landscapes. Worn nozzles require extra maintenance, increased replacement costs and increased maintenance costs. Control valves can become fouled creating both under watering and over-watering issues. Sprinkler systems, wheel-line irrigation, center pivots, linear/lateral-drive systems and many other technologies can all benefit from sand and particle-free water.This IHB Series is designed to be virtually maintenance free and last a very long time. Automatic purging systems can be added to fully automate sand and particulate removal from the water stream.
The IHB Series has a wide flow range for larger systems.
- Flow rates from 285 to 4350 GPM.
- Maximum pressure rated to 150 PSI
- Removes sand, grit and debris larger than 74 micron in size.
- Zero backwashing
- No internal media to replace
- No screens or replacement filters to change
- Can be fully automated
- Small footprint, saves space
- Swirlex internal acceleration slots for optimal performance
- Grooved inlet for easy installation of flanges or grooved couplers
- Simple inlet outlet configuration for easy installation
- Patented design
- ASME Code option available
Many sizes available to accommodate a wide range of flow rates
IHB-0285, 285 to 525 GPM
IHB-0450, 450 to 825 GPM
IHB-0500, 500 to 1100 GPM
IHB-0810, 810 to 1670 GPM
IHB-1275, 1275 to 3100 GPM
IHB-1950, 1950 to 4350 GPM