Pulsafeeder Mec-O-Matic Dolphin Peristaltic Pump:
Chemical solution and slurry peristaltic metering pumps are rugged and made to last a very long time. The peristaltic pump case is made from chemical resistant ABS. Mounting pads and a built-in wall mounting bracket allow for flat surface or wall mounted installation. The thermally protected gear motor is safe, quiet and reliable. All metal gearing parts are heat-treated and the output shaft is supported by heavy-duty bearings. The self priming feeder pump head is molded of UV and acid resistant polycarbonate and is designed to snap on and off without tools. A 10-minute solid-state electric current interrupter is a standard feature, built into every MEC O MATIC Dolphin Series pump.
- Exclusive quick-release, twist-off, head
- Self-lubricating chemical resistant roller assembly
- Heavy-duty shaded pole gear motor with lifetime lubrication
- Feed rates from 13 gpd (2.05 lph) to 97 gpd (15.3 lph) at 25 psi (1.72 bar)
The MECOMATIC Dolphin Pump UD10-XA-LLAUXXX Meets the following specifications:
- Black Norprene Pump Tube
- Tubing Connection .25” I.D x .44” O.D.
- Well water treatment
- Pond chemical pump
- Pool Chemical Feed System
This Peristaltic pump is designed to pump chlorine, bromine or acid.