Readings You Can Count On
No water supply is completely pure. Every industrial, commercial, or natural source contains dissolved solids or salts. These impurities contribute to scale, corrosion, poor taste, and environmental pollution that endanger animal and plant life.
Myron L Company has two proven ways to measure such impurities. Our DS Meters? provide fast, accurate, on-the-spot measurements of total dissolved solids (TDS) or conductivity. pDS Meters? test conductivity or TDS, plus pH. Readings from their highly stable circuitry help assure product quality, prevent equipment damage and verify in-line instrumentation in a wide range of applications, some of which are listed above.
Unique Field-Tested Design
Our unique, durable, field-tested design has evolved over more than 40 years, making Myron L instruments among the most reliable and popular of their kind in the world. They?re lightweight and compact, yet Myron L?s DS and pDS Meters are also tough, with rugged, taut-band meter movements. Put our meters to the test. Even after years of rough field service, they?ll surpass your expectations of accuracy, reliability and simplicity.
- Conductivity 0-2500 micromhos (?M)/microsiemens (?S)
- Single range
- Readout 2½ in. taut-band shock resistant meter
- Accuracy: Conductivity ±2% full scale
- Repeatability ±1%
- Temperature Automatic (to 25°C/77ºF) for conductivity Compensation samples between 10-71°C/50-160°F
- Circuitry Very stable; requires minimalrecalibration
- Cell Cup Chip and crack resistant polyethylene
- Power One 9 volt battery supplied; Battery Life: >2000 tests/1 year
- Electrodes (built-in) Conductivity: Never need replatinizing
- Dimensions 3.4 W x 4.5 D x 4.0 H in./86 W x 114 D x 102 H mm
- Weight 1 lb./0,45 kg