Chemical Test Kits
Chemical test kits are one of the most essential resources for testing water quality. These test kits are used by domestic, commercial, and industrial water supply sources that are required to offer treated water. Although treated water has been filtered and purified before the supply, it may have various dissolved contaminants or incorrect pH. This is why testing the quality of water is essential. The process includes the use of chemical test kits for water quality testing. Treated water, pool water, well water, etc may include contaminants in the form of dissolved minerals, lead, nitrite, nitrates, pesticides, etc. In such cases, the filtration may not suffice. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc., we offer a wide range of chlorine-free chemical test kits and water quality testing equipment.
Sourced from industry-leading brands Hanna Instruments and Sentinel, these test kits are proven to assure reliable results and are a part of our ready-to-ship inventory. Here you will also see several swimming pool test kits developed by Cannon Water Technologies. These chemical test kits are formulated after years of research and are proven to work in all commercial and industrial environments. We assure competitive prices and the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Types of Chemical Test Kits offered by Cannon Water Technology, Inc
Cannon Water Technology, Inc offers chemical test kits for testing different types of contaminants in the water. These test kits are suitable for use as swimming pool test kits or for domestic and industrial water quality testing. The following types of chemical test kits for water quality testing are available at Cannon Water Technology, Inc.
- Chloride Test Kits: These chloride test kits by Cannon Water Technology, Inc are excellent for monitoring the water quality in the cooling tower. This kit includes sulfuric acid, 1.0n, mercuric nitrate titrating solution, chloride reagent, and a sample vial. One drop of the chloride test reagent consists of 2 to 10 ppm as Cl. This kit can be used for testing and monitoring water quality. The color-coded guide is given along with this kit.
- Cleaner Test Kits: Once the cleaner is flushed in the pool water or industrial water, this Cleaner Test Kit by Cannon Water Technology, Inc can be used to check if a cleaner is still in the water. While checking the residues of cleaner, the Phenolphthalein solution reacts to the high pH of the water and the sample turns pink in color. This confirms the presence of cleaner in the water.
- Free Chlorine Test Kits: These free chlorine test kits are easy-to-use titration kits offer by Cannon Water Technology. These kits are used for testing the presence of chlorine residues in water. This easy-to-use kit can be used in various water quality testing processes. It is used in drinking water quality tests, pool water tests, water sanitization and disinfection, iron control, well water test, etc. The single kit is sufficient for nearly 60 to 75 test cycles.
- Organophosphonate Test Kits: Organophosphate is a poisonous contaminant found in recycled pool water and industrial wastewater. Cannon Water Technology, Inc offers these organophosphate test kits that can be used as swimming pool test kits. These kits are also used for OP testing during a cooling water treatment process. The kit only indicates Organophosphonate, no phosphates. The kit contains Organophosphonate titrant, Organophosphonate tablets, and sample vials.
- P/T Alkalinity Test Kits: Alkalinity of water causes a pH imbalance. To test the alkalinity, we provide P/T alkalinity test kits. These kits come with refills of alkalinity titrant low, alkalinity titrant high, phenolphthalein indicator, and total alkalinity indicator. This kit lasts for up to 60 to 75 tests.
- Sentinel Rapid Dose Test Kits: These test kits are designed to check the concentration of Sentinel X100 corrosion inhibitor chemicals in the water. The corrosion inhibitor chemical offers protection against corrosion and limescale. The kit includes 2 x Molybdate No. 1 reagent, 2 x Molybdate No. 2 reagents, a test tube with a cap and color-coded comparator chart and instruction kit.
- Sodium Nitrite Test Kits: Developed by Cannon Water Technology, these kits are used to monitor water quality in a closed loop treatment program. The kit is color-coded with matching pictures and instructions.
- Sulfite Test Kits: These sulfite test kits are designed for testing the presence of sulfites during boiler water treatment programs. This kit includes sulfite titrant-high, sulfite nitrite-low, starch acid indicator powder, phenolphthalein indicator solution, sample vial.
All the above-mentioned chemical test kits for water quality testing are tested for performance. These chemical test kits can be used instead of digital pool test kits. In case you have any queries about our chemical test kits, please feel free to contact our team today.