Pump Control Module
A pump control module (PCM) is a device or controller that controls the chemical pump output. The pump control module operates with help of a contacting head water meter. The water meter indicates water flow signaling the PCM with a dry contact pulse output. Stenner is a well-known and reliable manufacturer of PCMs. Cannon Water Technology is a supplier of Stenner pump control modules.
Types of Stenner PCMs Available at Cannon Water Technology
There are a number of models available in the Stenner pump control module range. They are set at different time intervals. As of now, we provide the following products:
However, if you need to change the time interval for your pump, you do not have to buy a new one. You can change an internal jumper setting to the new time interval.
Common Features of Stenner Pump Control Modules
Why Stenner control module? Following features of these modules makes them a perfect fit for several applications.
- Stenner PCM is a time adjusted controller that controls the chemical metering pump, and has a microcontroller with a electrical output.
- It has a locking feature on adjustment knob.
- It has interchangeable time range settings.
- It has a shipping weight of two pounds
- The material housed inside the PCM is polycarbonate plastic.
- It has an electrical output of 1.8 amp at 120V, and has an immediate reset time.
- Its electrical input is 120V at 60Hz.
Applications of the Stenner Pump Control Module
Stenner pumps and PCMs are useful in all areas which require a fixed dose of the given fluid at specific time intervals. Some of the application areas of Stenner PCMs include:
- Cooling towers
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Agricultural sprinklers
- Industrial process additives
- Enzyme injections for pools
- Poultry farms
- Car washes
- Drain field maintenance in restaurants
- Manufacturing plants
- Process industries
- Well water treatment
Cannon Water Technology is committed to providing quality products from our suppliers. Stenner as a high-quality brand of peristaltic chemical injection pumps. If you are looking for Stenner PCMs, we can have them in stock ready to ship. You can reach us by email or phone if you are interested in learning how to properly setup your water treatment system.