Stenner M128 Series
Water is one of the most vital elements in livestock farming, hence it is important to ensure that your water supply is healthy and free of harmful contaminants. The main reasons for animal deaths are poor quality water and infection from dirty water sources. Hence it is recommended to treat water with beneficial minerals, sanitizers, disinfectants, nutrients and medications. Doing so will kill pathogens, parasites and other harmful organisms before they affect your animals. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer M128 series Stenner pumps that are used to treat livestock water source. Pumps can also be used for a variety of other applications like agriculture and irrigation.
Beneficial Features of Stenner M128 Peristaltic Pump
Stenner M128 proportional pumps are available in different models. The choice of the right model depends on how much water needs to be treated. These peristaltic proportional pumps are not just confined to livestock, but they can also be used to treat water for commercial and residential applications. They are easy to use and need less maintenance. The other notable features of M128 series Stenner pumps are:
- The pumps work with simple mechanism and the solutions never come in contact with moving parts.
- Our range of Stenner M128 pump allows for easy maintenance as the head requires no valves.
- The pumps require no water bypass, which means there is no pressure loss or water restriction.
- The pumps use no filters and back pressure valves in upstream applications to pull out sand and debris.
- The solutions for dosing will be contained in tube, and are not exposed to air or pump components.
- These pumps are designed for precise injection and are easy to install.
- They can run dry without getting damaged.
- Stenner M128 pumps are equipped with QuickPro® pump head that enable fast and easy tube replacement without using tools.
- Unlike other competitor model pumps, these pumps require simple service with periodic duckbill and tube replacement.
- Output volume of these pumps is not affected by the backpressure.
- These pumps are self-priming against maximum working pressure
- The pump does not lose prime or vapor lock.
Working of Stenner M128 Series Pumps Explained
M128 peristaltic pumps feature a dry contact water meter. The signal from this meter actuates the water flow in the pump. There is a cable with four lead wires, of which, two wires are connected to the meter. The remaining two wires are usually connected the house controller. The house controllers are not regularly used in all models. This wire connection help with house controller helps register water consumption. If the house controller is used then the pump is disabled, still the pulse water meter registers information regarding water consumption in the controller. The pulse dial of the unit is adjusted to work with a dry contact meter in the pulse rates of 10, 4, 2, and 1 pulses per gallon. it can also be set in the pulse rate of 1 pulse per liter.
Stenner is a leading manufacturer of peristaltic pumps and has been satisfying customer demands since 1957. The company has been delivering full line of medicators pumps for applications ranging from single-home systems to large commercial projects. With the association with Stenner, we at Cannon Water Technology could gain a significant competitive advantage in the marketplace. Since we offer several models of Stenner Pumps, our team can help you choose the right medicator pump to fit your specific scenario, which means you won’t have to spend time researching and testing pumps on your own. Get connected with the team and know the right model that serves you the best.