There are no products listed under this category.
When using residential well water, it must be treated to remove iron, hydrogen sulfide, and microbial contamination. Chlorination is the most accepted treatment for sanitizing well water. Nowadays, this is achieved using chemical metering pumps.
At Cannon Water Technology, we offer high-quality Uni-Dose ® Series UD pumps by LMI Pumps to address common well water problems and are designed to meter chlorine. These pumps assure maximum convenience and adaptability and have been successfully used across homes and commercial facilities.
Beneficial Features of Uni-Dose ® Chemical Metering Pumps
Uni-Dose ® chemical metering pumps have gained popularity over other chemical metering pumps due to the following reasons:
- Reduced Noise: Uni-Dose ® pumps produce significantly less amount of noise which makes them suitable for residential applications. These pumps feature an efficient solenoid design that allows them to consume less power while working without making harsh noises.
- Reliability: These pumps are totally enclosed in NEMA 4X/IP65 housing, which provides superior indoor and outdoor protection. Additionally, the universal 115-230V, 50/60Hz power supply with fuse protection and internal varistor help protect the unit from power surges.
- Flexible and Versatile: These pumps are fitted with a single speed control knob, which accurate metering adjustment across the operating range. It provides precise capacity control from 1 to 24 gallons per day.
- Safety: These Uni-Dose ® chlorine pumps feature inherent pressure relief, which stops the pump when the backpressure becomes greater than the pump strength. Additionally, the thermostatic protection protects the pump from overheating.
- Quality Accessories: The design of these metering pumps makes them ideal for a wide range of applications. These pumps are equipped with standard accessories, including injection valves, priming valves, strengthened heads and fittings, PVC suction tubes, etc.
How to Troubleshoot a Uni-Dose ® Pump?
A Uni-Dose ® pump is designed to perform. However, it may stop working due to various reasons. In such scenarios, you can troubleshoot the pump by following these tips:
- Carefully check if the pump is plugged in properly and powered properly. If not, unplug the pump and plug it in again for better performance.
- Check the PVC tubing and other valves consciously. If you notice any leakage or cracks in the tubes, then replace them with new tubes.
- If you notice that the pump is losing its prime, then check the foot valves and debris blocking the pump. Sometimes a pump may lose its prime due to unwanted leakage and blockage.
- Cleaning is a crucial step after installing the pump. Make sure you make extra efforts and keep the pumps and tubes clean when not in use.
- Use a cleaner to clean the pump and tubes before unplugging them. This will prevent your Uni-Dose chlorine pump from unwanted malfunctioning.
At Cannon Water Technology, we strive to serve you the best quality equipment for water treatment needs. This is why we have included only the best products in our inventory. Be it Uni-Dose pumps or other water treatment equipment. They are carefully chosen to meet your requirements. If you have any queries regarding our Uni-Dose ® pumps or any other product, please feel free to contact us. Our team will be happy to assist you.