ST-730 Series Inline Turbidity Probes
The ST-730 series of turbidity probes are designed for a wide range of turbidity monitoring in various applications. Each device is configured with a specific scale for NTU detection, ranging from as low as 1NTU to as high as 10,000 NTU. These series of probes are more robust and tolerant to fouling, particulate and air bubble challenges compared to alternative turbidity meters designed for relatively clean water applications.
The ST-730 series of probes also offer desired resolution and accuracy in high turbidity applications commonly using Suspended Solids Meters.
- Industrial Process Control
- Cooling Water
- Raw / Influent Water
- Wastewater Effluent
- Surface Water / Storm Water
- Dual Wavelength: 90o scattering both with LED & IR LED to achieve more reliable and accurate readings in complex flow systems
- Compact design for small footprint similar to an industrial pH probe
- Isolated 4-20mA output embedded. No need for additional transmitter for easy connection to PLC and DCS systems.
- Isolated RS-485 output embedded for easy trouble shooting & calibration
- Interfaces with Pyxis MA-WB wireless adapter for Bluetooth access via uPyxis APP offering probe diagnostics and calibration by smartphone and Desktop