When measuring samples such as wastewaster that may contain proteins, heavy metals, or other contaminants, it is important to use an ORP sensor (REDOX sensor) designed to withstand unpredictable chemical environments. The Sensorex ORP2000 features double junction reference protection, which prevents contamination by sample components that interact with silver (Ag). The durable Ultem® body ensures extensive chemical compatibility, making the ORP2000 a highly versatile analytical tool.
- Virtually unbreakable with durable Ultem® body construction and recessed protected glass
- Reliable and accurate ORP / REDOX measurements
- No refilling or maintenance required with sealed gel-filled design
- Instantly ready for use and shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- One year limited warranty
- Diameter: 12mm
- Length: 150mm
- Reference: Sealed
- Junction Number: Double (2)
- Junction Material: Pellon
- Reference Solution: 3.5 M KCl/AgCl/KNO3 (gel)
- Stem: Extended Rod
- Body Construction: Ultem
- Temperature Range: 0-80⁰
- Strain Relief: No
- BNC Boot: Yes
- Protection: Teeth
- 1 Meter Cable Length Standard w/ BNC connector--for longer lengths call for quote.
Replaces Thermo Fisher Scientific® 1362082 and 1362081 pH Electrode
Thermo Fisher Scientific® is a registered trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. No affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship is stated or implied.