Industries use different types of heating and cooling systems such as water loops, cooling towers, radiator units, boiler systems, etc. Due to chemical contamination and dissolved salts in the water, steam or condensed water often leaves traces of salts, slurry, and scaling in such industrial systems. This is why periodic cleaning of certain industrial units is essential. Also, the water is utilized for cleaning the industrial systems needs to be sanitized at a certain level. Therefore, Cannon Water Technology, Inc offers cleaning agents that can be used for various types of cleaning processes in these heating and cooling systems. We offer the cooling system cleaners manufactured in-house at Cannon Water Technologies, Inc along with a few more cooling and radiator system treatment agents from some trusted brands.
Cleaning Treatments Offered by Cannon Water Technology, Inc.
Currently, we provide the following types of cleaning agents for water cleaning processes across industries.
Eco-Green Series by Cannon Water Technology, Inc: Eco-Green series of boiler units and cooling system cleaners are developed by Cannon Water Technology, Inc. The following are the cleaning agents available under this range.
- PreClean: PreClean is an eco-friendly, non-hazardous cleaning agent, which is suitable for the water cleaning process of cooling towers, boilers, hot or cool water loops, etc. This cleaning agent is effective in removing dirt, mud, oil, deposited rust, etc. This chemical agent penetrates into the surface deposition of dirt, dust, oil, slurry, etc. Due to the penetration, the impurities are released and can be flushed out easily.
- FerroKlean Iron Cleaning Treatment: FerroKlean is an iron rust cleaning agent. It can be used for removing corrosive depositions in the close water loops, and radiator system treatments. It becomes more effective when heated between temperatures 120°F and 190°F.
- Closed System Treatment (CST): The CST is an eco-friendly chemical agent that offers prevention against corrosion. It can be used for cold and hot water systems. It does not deplete in presence of oxygen, therefore, is suitable for cleaning outdoor water systems.
- Radiator Cleaning Treatment Chemical Agents: At Cannon Water Technology, Inc, we offer high-performance central heating system radiator cleaners from Sentinel. These are non-acid formulas used for removing cold spots, magnetite sludge, particle residues, etc from the radiators and heating system pipelines. Using these cleaning agents in the boilers units also enhances the heat distribution.
If you have any queries about our cleaning treatments, please feel free to contact our team. We will be happy to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a heating system cleaner, and why is it necessary?
A heating system cleaner is a chemical solution designed to remove deposits, sludge, and impurities from heating systems. It use in radiator of the heating system to maintain system efficiency, prevent corrosion, and extend the lifespan of heating equipment.
- Can I use a heating system cleaner on all types of radiators?
Our heating system cleaners are designed to be versatile and suitable for various types of radiators, it's crucial to carefully check the product specifications and recommendations before opting for it. The compatibility of the cleaner with the specific materials in your radiators is essential to avoid any potential damage.
- When should I use a cooling system cleaner?
It is recommended to use a cooling system cleaner as part of routine maintenance or if you notice signs of reduced cooling system efficiency, such as overheating or poor heat dissipation.
- Can a cooling system cleaner fix an overheating engine?
While a cleaner can help improve cooling system efficiency, it may not resolve underlying issues causing overheating. It is advisable to diagnose and address the root cause of overheating.