Diaphragm metering pumps, which are one of the important types of positive displacement pumps, are one of the most flexible and easy pumping solutions for general use. They are designed to handle a very large range of fluids ranging from clean, light viscosity fluids to corrosive chemicals, volatile solvents, and viscous, sticky fluids, among others. At Cannon Water Technology, we provide several models of chemical diaphragm metering pumps that possess proven proprietary designs and performance features. Our range of these positive displacement pumps is known for their optimum performance and reliable functionality for a long period of time. They work with especially low operating and maintenance costs, making them an ideal solution for pumping thick, muddy, high solid content, slurries, without causing damage to the internal pumping components.
Models of Diaphragm Metering Pumps We offer
Being a leading supplier of Diaphragm metering pumps, we partner with top-rated brands to bring you the quality and performance driven pumps that the fluid handling professionals demand. Following are the models we offer under this category:
- Lutz Jesco Memdos Pumps: Sturdily built using quality materials such as Polypropylene, PVC, PVDF and 316 Stainless Steel, Viton, Hypalon or PTFE, the pumps manufactured by Lutz Jesco assure unfailing performance for years. With impeccable knowledge in the field of metering technology and disinfection, Lutz Jesco brings the customers with the innovative range of metering pumps adhering to the highest international standards.
- PULSAtron Metering Pumps: These pumps are designed to handle difficult, abrasive, corrosive and gaseous fluids. Our PULSAtron series continue to set a standard in the market for indoor or outdoor residential and commercial applications. All PULSAtrons we offer at Cannon Water Technology are ETL, ETL Sanitation, CE and NSF 61 certified.
- SEKO Diaphragm Metering Pumps: SEKO has proven and innovative solutions when it comes to dosing, injection and transfer of liquids. Our range of SEKO metering pumps are compatible with various chemicals and are suitable for applications that demand high precision.
- Walchem Metering Pumps: Walchem’s most innovative and comprehensive metering pumps are manufactured to the highest quality standards, and covered with a 2-year warranty. The company delivers solutions tailored to meet the needs of hazardous areas.
Features in Common
All the diaphragm brands aforementioned can run dry indefinitely. Our range of self-priming diaphragm metering pumps has no moving parts, leading to minimized downtime and maintenance. The other common features of the chemical diaphragm pumps we offer at Cannon Water Technology include;
- Heavy-duty construction
- Ability to handle sticks, rocks, debris, mud, trash and solids
- Reliable and trouble-free performance
- Require no additional expensive pressure relief and bypass accessories
- Compatible with a wide range of chemicals
- Seal-less design
- Easy installation and servicing
- Withstand chemically aggressive environments
- Safe and easy to use owing to minimal rotating parts
- Good suction pressure with automatic self-priming ability
Application of Diaphragm Metering Pumps
These versatile pumps are put to operation in process applications where high pressures are required. With simple operating principle and compact and reliable design, our diaphragm brands are used for the following applications in chemical, mining, construction, cement, food, pharma and marine industry for:
- Paint and ceramic slurry transfer
- Acids, solvents, chemicals, and bilge transfer
- Treating water (e.g., drinking water, waste water, boiler water, swimming pool water)
- Handling potentially flammable liquids
Rightly invest in the range of pumps that assure high technical performance and efficiency. Talk to the experts at Cannon Water Technology to gain more insights on the technicality of the models we offer. Explore the category and make a wise selection for critical fluid handling applications.