What are Chemical Pumps?
Chemical pumps are used in various industries for chemical dispensing. These pumps are designed to dispense the right amount of substance or chemicals. Being one of the leading suppliers of chemical feed systems, Cannon Water offers various types of industrial chemical metering pump systems and their accessories. Our comprehensive product inventory allows us to meet diverse chemical feed requirements of our clients. All our products are sourced from industry-leading brands.
Sub Categories of Pumps
Types of Chemical Metering Pumps
Following are some popular chemical metering pumps provided by us:
- Diaphragm Pumps: These pumps are leak-free, and are used for dispensing chemicals, corrosives and acids. The diaphragm metering pumps are available with a variety of materials to ensure the best chemical compatibility.
- Lift Stations for Corrosive Liquids: Our chemical lift stations are used to move corrosive chemicals, acid waste, slurries, and various process fluids. We can provide these lift stations in simplex (one pump) or duplex (two pump configurations). These lift stations can be easily integrated into laboratory sinks, chemical test stations, tech bench, or precision cleaning stations.
- Motor Driven Metering Pumps: These pumps are designed to offer accurate dosing under in high pressure conditions. The motor-driven metering pumps available from us are designed to handle chemicals, corrosives and acids up to 1,000l/h, additives in plastic manufacturing, disinfectants in cooling circuits, disinfectants in potable water treatment, and more.
- Peristaltic Pumps: These are positive displacement pumps, which are sometimes referred as tubing pumps. Peristaltic pumps are designed to carry a wide range of fluids and are excellent when feeding chemicals that have issues with off-gassing like chlorine, sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid. Over the years, we have supplied these pumps to a variety of process industries for applications ranging from chemical transfers to wastewater treatments, and pharmaceutical processing.
Industries and Applications of Chemical Pumps
The following are a few industries and applications where our high and low pressure chemical pumps, chemical metering pumps, chemical dosing pumps are used:
- Chemical manufacturing
- Water treatment
- Metal finishing
- Metal picking
- Chlorination plants
- Bio-diesel generators
- Chemical toting and packaging
- Chemical blending
- Sodium hypochlorite generators
- Agricultural chemical injection
- CIP (Clean In Place)
- pH control
- Acid neutralization
- Peracetic Acid Pump
We at Cannon Water are committed to offering quality products like chemical metering pump, chemical dosing pumps at competitive prices. Our strong adherence to this commitment has already helped us build a long list of happy and satisfied customers. Our wide supply chain relationships and updated inventory allows us to ensure short turnaround times in the industry. We work closely with customers to understand their specific needs. Our experts will help you select the appropriate chemical pump based on your requirements.