Water Filtration Systems
Clean water is a necessity in homes, offices, and industrial facilities. However, it is rarely present in its purest form. Water may contain dirt, bacteria, other microorganisms, effluents, and so on. There are several risks associated with the consumption of impure water or its release in the environment. This is where water treatment helps. Water treatment is performed using various types of water filtration equipment. Industrial Water filtration system is distinguished into four types— cooling water treatment, boiler water treatment, water purification, and treatment of effluents.
Being one of the leading distributors of water filtration and purification equipment, we at Cannon Water Technology, stock a broad range of water filtration equipment and systems in various configurations. Quick deliveries and competitive prices are a few factors that help stay ahead of our competitors.
Sub Categories of Water Filtration Systems
Types of Water Filtration and Purification Equipment Provided by Cannon Water Technology
We stock the following types of water filtration equipment:
- Centrifugal Water Separators: As the name suggests, centrifugal filtration equipment utilizes centrifugal action to separate water and compressed air. The separators are designed to spin or rotate the water in a way that creates a vortex, and this action causes the particulates to be slung towards the separator walls. When the particulate materials gain enough mass they fall into the bowl of the separator. The particles collect in the sump and are flushed out of the system by the drain valve. These centrifugal water filters are installed into well water systems, cooling tower recirculation loops, process water streams, and industrial filtration applications. We provide various Lakos Series of centrifugal water separators. Lakos IHB Series, Lakos ILB Series, and Lakos ILS Series are a few popular types of centrifugal water separators or centrifugal water filtration systems provided by us.
- Inline Sand Filters: A large portion of water supply lines are infiltrated with sediments, silts, and sands. The sand may enter your water supply systems and clog them, thereby demanding immediate maintenance. This is where inline sand filters may help. These water filtration systems are designed to remove organic materials, sediment, and sand from water systems with no leaks. Lakos SandMaster series inline sand filters are widely used to protect ice-makers, washing machines, Undersink ROs, faucets, water heaters, water well pumps, and so on from sediments and sand.
- Reverse Osmosis: Reverse osmosis, also referred to as RO, is the process where water impurities are made to pass through a semi-permeable membrane and a filter. The filter and membrane help remove up to 99% of impurities including contaminants, bacteria, and toxic substances. We stock reverse osmosis equipment from brands such as Myron L Meters, and Watts Kwik Change RO, along with their accessories.
Why Choose Cannon Water Technology for Water Filtration and Purification Requirements
Today, Cannon Water Technology, Inc., has become one of the leading choices for water filtration equipment. The following features have contributed to our success.
- We offer a comprehensive range of centrifugal water filtration systems, inline sand filters, and reverse osmosis systems from industry-leading brands.
- We assure fast shipping anywhere in the US or across the globe by postal service or UPS.
- Same-day shipping is assured on all in-stock items.
- All in-stock water filtration equipment possesses simple and well-engineered designs that contribute to their quick installation and reduce maintenance.
Applications Using Industrial Water Filtration Equipment
Our centrifugal water filtration equipment and other filtration equipment find application in the following industries.
- Process Cooling
- Municipal Waterworks
- Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Industrial Refrigeration
- District Energy
- Chilled Water
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Fuel District Systems
- Heat Exchangers and Heat Pumps
- Sumps and Pits
In addition to water filtration equipment, we also provide chemical pumps and water treatment chemicals. An in-depth understanding of various water filtration requirements coupled with vast experience and a strong supply chain relationship allows us to deliver the right product at the right time. You can get in touch with our experts today to know more about the benefits of each of the water filtration systems available with us. We would be happy to assist you in making the right selection.