Today, many commercial and industrial facilities use different types of boilers to produce hot water or steam for process heating, as well as space heating. These boilers are major energy users, which may lead to high fuel bills, or affect their performance in the long run. Thus, various types of boiler controllers are being used to control the heat and conductivity of these boilers. Cannon Water Technology, Inc., provides boiler conductivity controllers, which represent the latest in technology advancements. These controllers help in fuel savings by preventing a huge blowdown.
Sub Categories of Boiler Controllers
Key Benefits and Features of Boiler Controllers
Lakewood Instruments Model 150 boiler controller is one of the popular boiler conductivity controllers available from us. The following key benefits of our boiler controllers make them an ideal choice for various industrial applications:
- Ensures Maximum Efficiency: The boiler controllers provided by us ensure precise conductivity control. The controllers can be easily controlled using any of these three cycles- Sample/Cycle, Continuous Sample, and Sample/Hold Control. Improved steam system efficiency helps reduce operating costs.
- Easily Programmable: The controllers feature an intuitive menu with a heavy-duty domed numeric keypad made from high-quality stainless steel. There is an illuminated graphical display, which enables easy programming. There are steel domed switches on the keypad that contribute to tactical sensing and improve the life expectancy of the keyboard.
- Application Flexibility: Our controllers offer multiple chemical feeds, which improve application flexibility. They help inhibit corrosion, scale build-up, and precipitation of solids.
- Simple Design: The boiler controllers feature a single circuit board design, which helps improve reliability.
- Indicators: The Model 150 boiler controller is equipped with LED indicators for alarm, power, and relay status. These indicators enable operators to detect failures early, which may otherwise cause serious damage to the equipment.
- NEMA 4 Enclosure: The Lakewood Instruments Model 150 boiler is equipped with a NEMA 4 enclosure, which offers protection against environmental elements, or electrical components from splashing. It also protects users and minimizes the chance of accidents.
We also provide various boiler accessories specific to this equipment. Quality is our priority and commitment. Our efforts to maintain this commitment has helped us build a long list of happy and satisfied customers. Do you wish to minimize your energy and water bills or to reduce your carbon footprint on the environment by installing an energy-efficient boiler controller? Please contact us for a quote today. We are always happy to serve you.