Clean and safe water is a primary necessity of all living organisms. The quality of water has always been a concern for homeowners, industrial as well as commercial users across the world. This is because water, be it for drinking, domestic chores or industrial usage, may be contaminated with harmful chemicals, bacteria, excess amounts of minerals, and more. While it is a fact that our body needs a certain amount of minerals, we cannot digest heavy metals such as iron, manganese, and zinc in excess amounts. Also, heavy metals make the hard and unfit for usage. This is why it is important to get the water tested before consumption or utilization. Employing professional water quality testing services for every single use is not a feasible option. Owing to advanced chemical technologies, it is possible to conduct a water quality test at home. Being a reliable manufacturer and distributor of water filtration systems and equipment, Cannon Water Technology, Inc. offers chemical water test kits to test the quality of water. In our selection, you will find water quality test kits from Cannon Water Technology, and other leading brands like Lovibond.
Types of Water Test Kits Offered by Cannon Water Technology, Inc.
The water quality test kits are chemically activated strips or drops used to check the contaminants in the water. These kits are user-friendly and convenient for both home and commercial use. Apart from this, they are economical too. For different types of applications, different types of water test kits are used. Cannon Water Technology, Inc., offer the following chemical test kits for various types and purposes. By and large, they comprise the instrument or device for testing, test drops or strips, the required electric supplies or batteries, pipettes, glass containers with a lid, sealing equipment, and an instruction manual. These enclosures in a test kit differ slightly depending upon the application.
- Chloride Test Kits: This test kit is used to monitor chloride levels in cooling water towers. The kit features a chloride reagent and features a reagent dropper bottle with a calibrated tip to ensure consistent results every time.
- Peracetic Test Kits: These test kits are suited for testing peracetic acid concentrations in water.
- Chlorine Test Kits: The test kits are designed to test the residual free chlorine in the water. Our chlorine test kits are the most popular water test kits for well water quality testing. The kits are used for controlling iron, bacteria, hydrogen sulfide, and other species that may react with chlorine.
- Legionella Test Kits: These water test kits are developed for detecting biofilm and waterborne Legionella. This is also one of the popular water test kits for home.
- Sodium Nitrite Kits: The sodium nitrite test kits help monitor the closed-loop treatment program. It may not be your regular water test kit for hardness identification. Corrosion protection is the typical application of these water quality test kits. The sodium nitrite serves as an oxygen scavenger and helps protect the system from forming iron oxides or rust.
- P/T Alkalinity Test Kits: The test kits are designed to check the alkalinity of water systems.
- Calcium Hardness Test Kits: These water test kits for hardness indication feature total liquid hardness liquid indicator and come with reagents, instruction card, and equipment required to complete 60-75 tests.
Applications of Water Quality Test Kits Offered by Us
Our chemical test kits for water quality testing are widely used for testing the quality of water in:
- Drinking water systems and water treatment plants
- Food and beverage processing facilities
They enable better:
- Water sanitation
- Hydrogen sulfide control
- Water disinfection
- Well water chlorination control
- Iron control
At Cannon Water Technology, Inc., we deliver quality and performance-driven products. This irrevocable commitment has enabled us to team up with trusted, reliable brands from the industry such as Lakos, Stenner, Myron L, Sensorex, and more. Over the years, we have specialized in designing and supplying several types of water testing kits, water filtration systems, pH meters, chemical pumps, and so on. If you have any queries about our water test kits, please feel free to contact us through e-mail or phone. Our team of experts will understand your concerns and come up with a reliable solution.