There are no products listed under this category.
Pressure Relief Valves
Pressure relief valves are compact devices which mitigate risk associated with overpressure in pressure vessels and boilers. It safeguards the pressure vessel, surrounding assets, and workers from probable spillages and even bursts which may happen due to exceeding of the pressure beyond the designed upper limit. These valves open at a pre-programmed or set level of pressure, and hence the excess pressure is released from the system. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer various types of pressure relief valves. We offer boiler pressure relief valves, automating reseating valves, spring loaded valves, and more. These are made from superior quality materials that can withstand abrasive fluids.
How Does a Pressure Relief Valve Work?
Commonly used in hydraulic, pneumatic, and digital systems across industries, these valves are preset to a certain pressure value, and they open if the value exceeds. This helps maintain upstream as well as downstream pressures from affecting the valve. It also helps reduce pressure peaks as well as pulses which helps protect the equipment and the overall system. This type of valve primarily comprises a ball or diaphragm and a nozzle. The actual operating mechanism may be automated or spring loaded depending on the type of relief valve. In case of automatic valves, there is a thermostat as well as NPT outlet connections. They offer automatic pressure and temperature control and have an automatic reseating feature. In case of spring loaded valves, it opens when the pressure crosses threshold value, and the excess pressure or fluid is released.
Beneficial Features of Relief Valves at Cannon Water
There are many benefits of pressure relief valves and especially when you source them from us. Here are some of them.
- They are primarily designed for safeguarding industrial process systems, equipment, and workers.
- We offer these valves with varied pressure and temperature ranges which can be customized to suit your specifications.
- These valves are made or sturdy metals or alloys such as stainless steel, bronze, and so on, and are designed to operate in harsh industrial environments.
- They can operate either as a standalone device for a particular process or can be integrated with automated industrial systems.
- When sourcing these valves from us, you can be absolutely sure about the quality, compatibility, and aftersales support such as maintenance.
Here are some application areas of pressure relief valves:
- Wastewater treatment
- Food & beverages
- Oil & gas
If you are looking for good quality pressure relief valves for your industrial system, we are absolutely reliable partners. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer a huge collection of relief valves in various types and configurations. While we have our own products, we also source these valves from reputed manufacturers and hence you can be rest assured about our quality. You can share your requirements with us and we can offer you a quick quote. In case of any further enquiries or questions you may have about our valves, you can reach us via phone or email.