Water flow meters, popularly called water flow indicators, are integral to several processing units across industries. They are mechanical devices that measure and display the flow of water in the application. Being one of the reliable, trustworthy manufacturers and suppliers of water treatment systems and equipment, Cannon Water Technology offers high-quality water flow meters to measure the water volume per unit of time. Our water flow meters are proven to assure the highest level of reliability and accuracy. We offer these mechanical as well as digital water flow meters at the most competitive prices. In addition, we guarantee quick deliveries on all our inventories.
Working Principle of Water Flow Meters
Water flow meters play a vital role in several processing operations. These mechanical devices measure the water flow within a closed system, such as pipelines and pumping systems in industrial units, and show reports on a display screen. Today, there are different water flow meter technologies based on different parameters, such as water volume usage, operating environment, budget, and so on. Each type has a different operating principle, application benefits, and overall cost-of-ownership. However, by and large, the working principle of mechanical water flow meters is based on the equation between the speed of the turbine and the water flow rate. As the water starts flowing through the pipe, the turbine blades start rotating. This rotational speed is directly proportional to the water flow rate. Likewise, there are magnetic or digital water flow meters that work on the principle of electromagnetic induction. Also, there are ultrasonic flow meters that use ultrasound waves to measure the flow.
Beneficial Features of Our Water Flow Meters
Water flow meters available at Cannon Water Technology are well-known for their rugged construction, making them ideal for many challenging environments. Our water flow meters have indicators which make them easy to use and maintain. Here are some more beneficial features of our water flow indicators.
- We offer a variety of water flow meters- both mechanical and digital. While all our water flow meters accurately measure the water level and flow, they also help control the velocity and speed of the fluid inside.
- They can withstand harsh industrial environments, electrical conductivity, and high temperatures and pressures as they have a rugged design.
- One can preset the pressure and temperature ranges and change them later if required.
- Our water flow meters have minimal or no moving parts, depending on the type you choose. This means they are long-lasting and low maintenance.
- They can withstand cryogenic environments, which means they can measure the flow of extremely cold water as well.
- Our mechanical flow meters are simple yet offer an accurate output. They have a rotating turbine with blades which do not require auxiliary power.
Why Choose Us for Water Flow Meters Requirements
Cannon Water Technology has become one of the leading choices for water and wastewater treatment and solutions. Our years of industry experience and expertise have been helpful and contributed to our success. There are countless benefits of sourcing water flow meters from us. Here are some important ones.
- We have collaborated with the top brands in the industry to offer superior quality water flow meters. Also, we manufacture our own products.
- We offer these flow meters in custom specifications depending on the application requirements.
- We assure you of guaranteed quick deliveries across the USA. Also, we offer same-day shipping on some in-stock products, based on the location.
- Our flow meters possess simple designs, contributing to a quick and easy installation process.
- Along with the water flow meters, we offer required accessories depending on the requirements.
Applications of Water Flow Meters
Depending on the application requirement, water flow meters differ in terms of utility and design. These meters are known for serving the same purpose with slight differences across applications. We have been offering high-quality and performance-driven water flow meters for the following industries:
- Pulp and paper
- Oil and gas
- Metals and mining
- Food and beverage
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
Over the years, we have been at the forefront of water and wastewater solutions. We understand how specific parameters in the process industries are highly dependent on the flow of water or a given fluid. If the flow discrepancies are not identified and fixed at the right time, it may lead to safety issues for our clients. This is why we always emphasize on delivering superior products and accessories. Our highly skilled and experienced employees assist clients from the stage of enquiry to helping them to install the flow meter correctly. They will also help you if you have any pricing-related or technical queries. Contact us today to discuss your water flow meter requirements.