A chemical feed system is essential for any water treatment program. Chemicals are fed into the water stream using this equipment. If a quality chemical feeder is not used, then the chemical control program will not meet its objectives, and operating costs will increase. At Cannon Water Technology, we provide chemical feeders for industrial and commercial water treatment applications. We source these chemical feed systems from Vector Industries, Neptune, GTP, and so on. You can choose the best type as per your application requirement.
Types of Chemical Feeders Offered by Cannon Water
We currently provide the following types of chemical feeders for industrial and commercial applications.
- Chemical Bypass Feeders: These feeders are designed for introducing a precise volume of water treatment chemicals in hot water, cold water, and other liquid streams. Our selection features buttress threaded closure style bypass feeders, fleck closure bypass feeders, high capacity bypass feeders, high flow fleck closure style filter feeders, and high-pressure funnel style bypass feeders.
- Chemical Pot Feeders: These feeders are installed on a closed-loop water system to introduce chiller chemicals to water streams. Chemical pot feeders are also used to introduce cooling water biocides for shock treating the water system.
- Chemical Shot Feeders: Chemicals are shot-fed into bio-oxidation basins and cooling systems using on-off control of a feed pump. Chemical shot feeders are used in applications where the ratio of the blowdown to system volume is high or in systems that need periodic feed. Chemical shot feeders are usually used to inject antimicrobial chemicals into the cooling water systems. These systems are not recommended for applications where uniform chemical feeding may not be required.
- Glycol Feeders: These feeders are designed to inject the glycol solution into hot water systems and closed-loop chills. A glycol feeder automatically maintains pressure in the water system.
Applications of Chemical Feeders
Chemical feeders are widely used for the following applications:
- Corrosion Inhibition
- Nutrient Removal
- Sludge Conditioning
- Water Treatment
- Alkalinity Supplementation
At Cannon Water Technology, we strive to keep our promise of serving you with the best quality products. The chemical feeders are one of the best-selling items in our inventory. We also provide a wide range of water and wastewater treatment equipment. All our products are either sourced from top brand manufacturers or designed and developed in-house by our engineering teams. We make sure that we offer you high-quality products that must meet the treatment requirements of your industrial or commercial applications. If you have any questions regarding our chemical feeders or any other equipment or the purchasing process, then please feel free to reach out to us. Our customer support team will help you throughout the process.