Water in its purest form is ridden with impurities, which makes it unsafe for human consumption and potable uses. Thus, water is treated with variety of chemicals to make it potable or to meet specific industrial requirements. These chemicals are typically stored safely and processed in a variety of ways to meet the needs of the water treatment plant. To serve this purpose, chemical-storage tanks are largely used at water treatment plants for storing chemicals used in the treatment process. These tanks are designed and built to withstand the pressure and temperature of the chemicals. They must be leak-proof and corrosion-resistant. At Cannon Water Technology, we provide a wide range of chemical process tanks and chemical storage tanks that add immense value to any water-treatment plant. We offer these chemical tanks in various sizes and styles to suit every need.
Beneficial Features of Chemical Storage Tank
Chemical storage tanks have a variety of features that make them beneficial for several applications across industries. Some of these features include:
- Our tanks are available in high quality linear polyethene; or cross-linked polyethene in seamless construction.
- They can withstand certain range of pressure and temperature variations.
- These tanks are tested to resist damage from chemicals and are corrosion and rust resistant
- They can hold large quantities of chemicals and can be loaded onto trucks and other commercial vehicles for easy commutation.
- These tanks help to keep chemicals isolated and secure, which reduces the risk of accidents or spills.
- These weather proof designs are well suited for outdoors applications.
- Our range of chemical storage tanks come with two-year warranty.
- They are durable in nature and can withstand rugged usage.
- Our plastic chemical tanks are cost-effective in the long run.
- These chemical process tanks require the least maintenance.
- Their installation is simple and inexpensive because to the flat bottom design.
Applications of Chemical Storage Tanks
There are a number of different applications areas for chemical storage and processing tanks in water treatment plants. Some of the most common applications areas are listed below.
- Filtration: Chemical storage and processing tanks are often used in filtration systems. The tanks are used to store and process the chemicals that are used to filter the water.
- Disinfection: Disinfection is another common application area for chemical storage and processing tanks.
- Water Treatment Chemical Storage: One common application is for the storage of chlorine. Chlorine is stored in large tanks at the water treatment plant and then pumped into the pipelines when needed. Other types of chemicals stored in these tanks include;
- Sulfur dioxide
- Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Ferric Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxide
If you are in the search for the finest quality chemical-storage tanks for water treatment, look no further than our company. We offer a wide variety of tanks in a variety of sizes to suit your needs. Our tanks are designed and manufactured entirely in our well-equipped facility using the highest quality materials and following the best practices of engineering. This allows us assure the best value for investment.
We also offer a wide range of accessories to go with our tanks, including pumps, filters, and vent caps. We have everything you need to get your water treatment system up and running quickly and easily. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.