show / hide sidebar
As their name suggests, the steam boiler sample coolers are small heat exchangers used for the purpose of cooling the steam boiler sample before collecting it. Cooling is important for maintaining a representative sample. By cooling down a water sample before collection it helps to improve safe sample collection. They help in achieving the required temperature conditions for water testing, reducing the time personnel have to wait for an otherwise hot sample to cool down. In a steam boiler and water sampling system, the sample coolers play a vital role in water quality analysis. Sample cooling is achieved by passing cool water through the sample cooler thus removing heat from the water being collected. These coolers are specially designed in order to meet the highest level of safety standards. Cannon Water Technology, Inc. is one of the leading distributors of boiler sample coolers in the USA.
Beneficial Features of the Boiler Water Sample Coolers
The following beneficial features of the sample cooler make them an ideal choice for a wide range of applications:
- No Joints on the Coil: The coil in these sample coolers is a complete single piece. It eliminates the possibilities of joint failure inside the shell, and helps deliver trouble-free operation.
- Shell Relief Valve: These coolers feature a built-in shell relief valve, which protects the shell. It helps eliminate the risk of accidental pressure built-up inside the shell due to a plugging failure.
- Good Accuracy: As compared to the other types of coolers, the boiler water sample coolers that we provide are better, as they have the capability to deliver more accurate test results.
- Safe to Work With:The steam sample coolers that we provide deliver better protection, and are safer for personnel doing water analysis.
- Suitable for Other Sampling & Cooling: You can use these sample coolers for other sampling and cooling applications where the water sample needs cooling by use of a heat exchanger.
- No Flashing Off: Using these sample coolers helps eliminate the chances of false water analysis and prevents steam flashing off during the sample collection.
- Compact: The coil layout of these coolers is compact.
- Efficient Cooling: These sample coolers feature a counter-flow design, which helps enhance their efficiency of cooling.
Applications of the Sample Coolers That we Provide
The sample coolers that we provide are suited for use in a variety of applications and industries, such as:
- Power generation
- Oil & Gas
- Nonferrous metals
- Steam boilers
- Building heating water systems
- HVAC water treatment
- Industrial and commercial water treatment
So, if you are looking for a reliable and experienced distributor of sample coolers, then you have come to the right place. Cannon Water Technology, Inc. can help you choose the best sample cooler based on your application requirement.