Digital Hand-held Meters
Access to safe, clean, acceptable, and odor-free water for drinking and other domestic chores is a basic necessity for all. Regardless of its sources water can be alkaline or acidic due to the presence of hydroxyl compounds, phenolic compounds, and other chemicals. This is why testing the quality of water including its physical and chemical properties is of utmost importance irrespective of its sources such as river water, well water, and so on. Water quality meters make a significant difference here. Today, different types of water quality meters are used based on the application requirement. Digital hand-held meters are the most popular among them.
These portable water quality meters are designed to offer precise measurements, such as pH level, ORP, temperature, resistivity, conductivity, TDS, and free chlorine (FCE) with the help of a user friendly display menu and buttons. Being one of the leading distributors of water treatment equipment, Cannon Water Technology take efforts to collaborate with top industry brands such as Myron L to help you with the right digital meter selection for your application. We stock a wide range of portable handheld water quality meters. They ensure a high level of accuracy and reliability. We offer the fastest deliveries on all our below listed products.
Beneficial Features of Our Digital Hand-held Meters
Our digital hand-held meters have gained immense popularity owing to their beneficial features listed below. These portable water quality meters are well-known for their sturdy designs, making them ideal for several challenging environments. Here is the list of proven features of these digital meters, which will give you a better investment return than other hand-held instruments. So, let’s have a look at them.
- One of the major benefits of our portable hand-held water quality meter is that it allows you to get a wide range of measurements with an easy to understand display menu.
- Our digital hand-held meters offer the real and unaltered chemistry of water.
- With advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology, powerful micro-processor-based circuitry, and unique pH/ORP sensors, these digital meters deliver a performance of ±1% of reading. Thus, require very little or equal to no maintenance.
- The Langelier saturation index (LSI) calculator of these meters accepts both grains and ppm hardness units.
- The meter has an easy-to-read backlit color display, which displays values of up to 999, ensuring unmatched resolution levels that are never possible in any other affordable instruments.
- Another striking feature of our portable hand-held water quality meter is auto-shutoff. This helps in reducing overall power consumption. Also, auto-shutoff maximizes the lifespan of the 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Our digital hand-held water quality meters facilitate adjustable temperature compensation up to 9.99%/°C. This disables TC for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- Our most digital meters feature a non-volatile microprocessor, which provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. Thus, you can easily retain the memory data and calibrations.
Applications of Digital Hand-held Meters
Our portable water quality meters have gained immense traction owing to their beneficial features, and are used across industries. The following list describes the most significant ones.
- Process Control
- Irrigation Water
- Reverse Osmosis
- Plating and Parts Washing
- Swimming Pools And Spas
- Boilers and Cooling Towers
- Paper and Printing Industries
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Laboratories Food and Beverage
If you need digital hand-held meters for your forthcoming industrial application, then you are at the right place. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer high-quality, performance-driven portable water quality meters at the most competitive prices. With a wide inventory of these digital meters available, one might need assistance to select the appropriate one for the application—no need to worry. Our highly experienced and skilled experts will assist you in the right selection after thoroughly understanding your requirements. Furthermore, you can reach us anytime, even if you have any minor questions regarding our products. To get detailed information about our digital hand-held meters, do visit our website or contact us through phone or email provided on the website.
Frequently Asked Questions on Digital Hand-held Meters
Here are the answers to some questions people often ask us.
- How Does Digital Water Meter Work?
First, digital water meters read the volume of the water that enters the enclosed systems. Next, check the chemistry of the water and show this information on the display screen.
- Where Can I Use Digital Meters?
Digital Meters are designed for applications such as groundwater, surface water, wastewater, aquaculture, coastal/estuarine, and much more.
- How Accurate Are Digital Meters?
A precise digital water meter should have an accuracy of ±2% to ±5% in conditions with a low flow rate range.
- How Can I Operate Digital Meters?
Digital meters are easy to operate. You need to follow these three steps
1. Fill the cell cup
2. Push a parameter key
3. Take a reading
- How Much Storage Capacity Digital Meters Offer?
Almost all our digital meters have large onboard memory with a storage capacity for approximately 100,000 data sets.
- Is it Possible To Download and Store Test Data?
With the data logging feature, you can easily download the test data wirelessly with its date, time, and unit name. This feature allows you to create graphs and spreadsheets and manipulate them more effectively.
- Can I Use Digital Meters in Hostile Applications?
Our digital meters are manufactured using long-life electrodes, making them an ideal choice for continuous in-line controller checks in hostile applications.