Motor Driven Metering Pumps
Chemical metering pumps have been in use across industries for dispensing chemicals. They are designed to dispense the right amount of chemicals or substances at precise flow rates over specific intervals. Different types of chemical metering pumps are in use today to fulfill the dosing requirement and meet the application's dimensional and performance parameters. Motor driven metering pumps are the most popular ones. They offer precise dosing under high-pressure conditions and harsh operating environments.
Being one of the prominent suppliers of chemical metering pump systems and their accessories, Cannon Water Technology offers high-quality, performance-driven motor driven metering pumps. Motor driven metering pumps available with us are designed to handle corrosives, chemicals, and acids up to 1,0001/h. Our comprehensive inventory allows us to meet our clients' diverse chemical feed requirements across industries. We source these products from top-notch brands.
How Do Motor Driven Metering Pumps Work?
Motor driven metering pumps are mechanical devices designed to inject calculated amounts of fluid. This may be continuous or intermittent depending on the application requirement. These pumps comprise fluid metering systems accompanied by the clock. The clock systems are set with specified preset timings. Therefore, the metering pump draws a specified amount of liquid and injects it into the tank containing the fluid being metered. As the name implies, these pumps are powered by an electric motor, and have a controller that manages the flow rate. Our chemical metering pumps make use of reciprocating diaphragms. This flexible diaphragm creates suction to move the fluid into and out of the chamber. Compared to other pump types, these motor driven diaphragm metering pumps are considered reliable as they don’t have internal parts to create friction and cause wear.
Beneficial Features of Motor Driven Metering Pumps Available at Cannon Water Technology
We offer a variety of motor driven metering pumps for a variety of applications and made by reputed manufacturers. Here are some common beneficial features of these pumps.
- Most models are rugged, and reliable. These are especially used as chemical dosing pumps.
- Most models are especially suitable for those looking for a compact-sized diaphragm metering pump.
- We offer an affordable range of motor driven metering pumps. These pumps are ideal for applications requiring tremendous external control.
- Most of our models have speed control feature, thus eliminating the need for external speed controllers. They have advanced microprocessor control signaling features.
- Most pumps make less or no noise. They function quietly which increases the overall efficiency.
- Also, they have standard fans for cooling motors quickly and prevent overheating.
- The controls for most models can be adjusted to either automatic or manual.
- They have a touch keypad and an LCD screen to display readings. Also, they issue alert messages in case of low levels of liquid or loss of signal.
Applications of Motor Driven Metering Pumps
Our chemical metering pumps provide the accuracy and stability that several production operations require for the quality and efficiency of their product. Owing to their immense significance, motor driven metering pumps have various application areas. The following are the most significant ones:
- Cooling towers
- Metal finishing
- Metal picking
- Chemical plants
- Pulp and paper
- Metal finishing
- Metal picking
- Oil and gas plants
- Food and beverages
- Plastic productions
- Waste water treatment
- Water purification systems
- Dye injection during paint making
With vast years of market presence and skilled employees, Cannon Water Technology provides quality metering pumps at affordable prices. Our adherence to high standards of quality has helped us build happy and satisfied clients across industries willing to continue this relationship in the future. Our highly talented and experienced team of experts works closely with customers, understand and analyze their requirements as well as challenges, and study the operating environment. This enables us to meet their exact specifications and help them meet their deliverables on time. Also, our team assists you in selecting chemical metering pumps as per your requirements. If you have any doubts about costs or technical issues, contact us via email or phone on the website.