Conductivity and salinity are two important terms for those who draw water from their own ponds, or have been growing vegetables through hydroponic methods and much more. Here, the term conductivity refers to how well water can conduct electricity from inorganic chemicals, dissolved salts, and so on. That’s why it is important to know the conductivity of water as it helps you understand the total amount of dissolved substances, minerals, and chemicals present in it. Sometimes, even a small amount of these impurities can heighten the conductivity of water. Today, different testing equipment and standards are used to improve water conductivity. Conductivity standard solutions are among the most popular ones. These calibration standards help improve the conductivity of water. Cannon Water Technology is one of the prominent suppliers of conductivity standard solutions. With years of market presence and skilled employees, we offer a comprehensive range of conductivity calibration standard solutions that help you get desired results, even when working with low conductivity samples. In addition, we team up with top-notch industry brands of quality conductivity standard solutions.
Beneficial Features of Conductivity Standard Solutions at Cannon Water Technology
Our conductivity standard solutions have been employed across industries. This is owing to the beneficial features that they offer. Below are a few important ones that will help you understand the reasons for their popularity.
- The first and utmost important benefit of our conductivity standard is that it lays out a clear framework for quality assurance and traceability in wet chemistry and analysis.
- Our calibration solutions offer unmatched accuracy when preparing to take conductivity measurements. With precise conductivity standard solutions, obtaining the accurate results that you need for specific applications is possible.
- Our quality conductivity standard solutions work well even with low conductivity samples.
- All conductivity standards we offer are aqueous. It means they don’t cause matrix mismatch errors, which are most likely associated with non-aqueous conductivity standards. Their aqueous composition makes them non-hazardous for the environment and people handling them.
- Our conductivity solutions do not cause any storage and shipping problems. This makes them easy to handle, and saves on lab disposal costs.
- All our solutions are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards. To assure maximum traceability, there is an individual test certificate for even a single conductivity calibration solution.
- We offer competitive pricing on all our product inventory.
- We partner with trustworthy, reliable top industry brands. Thus, you don’t have to worry about the quality of the product. We also have our own manufactured products.
- We offer fast shipping anywhere across the globe, especially within the USA.
- We also offer same-day shipping on assured in-stock products. This helps us stand out from our competitors.
Best Practices for Conductivity Standard Solutions
Here are a few things you need to keep in mind while using conductivity standard solutions.
- One should monitor the ambient temperatures while storing conductivity solutions. Ideally, the temperature should range between 5 and 35°C.
- Keep the bottle away from direct sunlight.
- Clean and rise graduated cylinders with distilled or deionized water when used for calibration.
- Make sure you shake out droplets before adding the standard.
- Refer to conductivity standard temperature charts when calibrating at temperatures other than 25°C.
Having understood the importance of conductivity standard solutions, it is also important to source them from trusted manufacturers and suppliers. Cannon Water Technology offers high-quality conductivity standard solutions at the most competitive prices. Our irrevocable commitment towards quality products has helped us build strong and long-lasting relationships with existing and new clients. Besides conductivity calibration standard solutions, we specialize in offering water treatment solutions, pH meters, chemical pumps and accessories. Our experts will help you choose the right conductivity standard solutions based on your application requirements. If you have any queries or doubts, feel free to contact us via phone or email. Stay connected to know about our upcoming products or events.