Automatic Water Level Control Valve
Automatic water level controllers are devices that automatically control a motor to save water in the tank. It helps maintain exact preset water levels in the tanks and doesn’t allow water to overflow. Automatic water level controllers help in maintaining the water level in storage tanks and prevent water wastage due to overflow. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer quality automatic water levels controllers that are suitable for various applications like filling water tanks, towers, swimming pools, and so on. To ensure the quality of our products, we source them from top trusted manufacturers like Knight Equipment.
Working Principle of Automatic Water Level Control Valve
If no water level controller is attached to the water tank, then water will start overflowing. Here, automatic level control valves are used to prevent the wastage of water. There are various automatic water level control valves with different sensors and working principles. They are explained below:
- Float Switch Sensor: As the name suggests, the automatic water level float switch floats on the water while the tank is filling. The device rests on the ground when the water level reaches the bottom. The motor has a time adjustment switch which allows time scheduling as per the application needs.
- Ultrasonic Level Sensor: This equipment contains a relay board and an ultrasonic sensor. Along with this, it has multiple components, including circuits, resistors, conductors, semi-conductors, etc. The ultrasonic water level control valve works on the basis of the speed of sound. It generates a high-frequency pulse and then acts upon the echo created by it.
- Probe Level Sensor: The water level controller with a probe level sensor consists of a probe that controls the motor. Once the probe hits the water, it switches the motor on or off. Additionally, the device also produces an alarm with a LED light on the control board to send the signal.
Benefits of Automatic Water Level Control Valve
Following are the benefits of an automatic water level control valve:
- The device maintains the preset level of the water in water tanks.
- It does not consume high power voltage.
- These devices are easy and quick to install and do not require a lot of maintenance.
- The sensors do not go under corrosion.
- The most important benefit of these devices is they save water from wastage.
- They can be used for a wide range of applications beginning from commercial to industrial.
Applications of Automatic Water Level Control Valve
Automation water level control valves are mainly used to control the water levels in the following applications:
- Water Tanks
- Swimming Pools
At Cannon Water Technology, we strive to serve you the best quality products you can rely upon. We understand how water level control is a necessity for many commercial and industrial applications. This is why we have carefully included the popular automatic water level control valves. If you have any queries regarding our automatic water level control valves or any other products, then feel free to reach out to us.