Cooling Water Treatment
Cooling Water Treatment Chemicals
The cooling towers are an integral part of various processing industries, where they are used for heat transfer. It is important to establish and maintain appropriate cooling conditions to ensure the optimum performance of these cooling towers. It can be easily achieved using specially designed and selective cooling tower water treatment chemicals. In the absence of an effective water treatment system, a cooling water system can suffer from corrosion, scale, fouling, organic growth, and may transform into a breeding ground for harmful bacteria such as Legionella. All these causes can affect a plant’s productivity adversely. At Cannon Water Technology, we address the requirement of cooling water treatment by providing an appreciable range of high-performance cooling tower water treatment chemicals. These chemicals are formulated to improve the performance of water treatment systems, and are known to deliver significant benefits to users.
Challenges Overcome By Cooling Water Treatment Chemicals Provided by Cannon Water Technologies
The cooling water treatment chemicals provided by us can overcome the following challenges:
- Corrosion Inhibition: Our formulations feature corrosion inhibitors that penetrate into the water and disperse organic deposits on iron and mild steel, thereby reducing the chances of corrosion. There are also chemicals with brass/copper corrosion inhibitors that can resist oxidizing chemicals such as bromine and chlorine.
- Scaling Control: Fouling and deposition are two main challenges faced by cooling tower operators. Our cooling water chemicals feature an influential blend of organic phosphonates with polymeric dispersants or crystal modifying compounds. These dispersants help prevent deposition of minerals in extremely alkaline and hard water. Also, these chemicals are equipped with dual polymeric dispersants that help in the removal of sulfates, calcium carbonates, and dirt and iron particles in water. In short, these chemicals help keep the cooling system clean and running efficiently by removing the old scale deposits.
Benefits of Cooling Water Treatment Chemicals
We stock cooling water treatment chemicals in various formulations. The following benefits of cooling water chemicals provided by us have contributed to their popularity.
- Available in Different Forms: We provide the chemicals in solid tablets as well as liquid forms.
- Easy to Use: The chemicals in solid tablet forms can be carried to the treatment towers, and dissolved in water easily. Dry chemical feeders are low cost and easy to install. The liquid chemicals are also provided in anti-spill, easy-to-use cans.
- No Restricted Ingredients: Our CW509 and CW409 cooling water treatment chemicals contain no restricted ingredients or heavy metals, which means the water treated by them can be discharged to any sanitary sewers.
Our vast industry experience and expertise have not only helped clients improve the performance of their cooling water treatment systems but also optimized their ROI. We work closely with clients to understand their requirements, and help them select the right system. In case you want to know more about how our cooling water treatment system chemicals can serve you, then contact us at the earliest.