Steam Boiler Sample Cooler
Water sample coolers are a critical part of any water treatment system. They help to cool the sample from a process stream to required temperature conditions. The main purpose of a water sample cooler is to maintain the temperature of the sample so that it can be analyzed properly. There are different types of water sample coolers available in the market. Some of them are portable, while others are stationary. If you are looking for a reliable supplier of steam boiler sample coolers, then you should consider buying from Cannon Water Technology. We have a wide range of steam boiler sample coolers that are made using high quality materials using the latest technology.
Features of Steam Boiler Sample Coolers
Sample coolers are an important piece of equipment for any industrial boiler. A typical sample cooler consists of a shell, in which the water sample is circulated, and tube bundles that are wrapped around the shell. The tube bundles are designed such that the water flows through them in a serpentine pattern, providing optimum contact time with the tubes. This allows for maximum heat transfer between the water and tubes, resulting in rapid cooling of the water sample.
At Cannon Water Technology, these efficient and easy-to-use water treatment equipment are provided with the following features:
- These compact sample coolers for boilers are designed with coils with double helix shape. This design guarantees more heat exchange.
- These units come with built-in safety valve for CW line, and feature3-stage cooling in one shell design and in-built safety relief valve.
- These efficacious water sample coolers are known for their truly counter-flow design.
- They are designed with removable shell, allowing for easy and quick shell cleaning.
- Their sample coils are easy to replace.
- Their built-in-shell relief valve maximize their safety by preventing accidental pressure built-up inside the shell.
- Coolers for boilers are designed for maximum efficiency. They circulate the water quickly and evenly, keeping your system running at peak performance.
- Made with heavy-duty materials, coolers for boilers are built to last. They’re perfect for commercial or industrial applications.
Applications of Steam Boiler Sample Coolers
Steam boiler sample coolers are used in a variety of industries to cool down samples of hot liquid. The most common use for these coolers is in the petrochemical industry where they are used to cool down samples that have been taken from pipelines. Other industries that use steam boiler sample coolers include the chemical, food, and pharmaceutical industry.
The following industries also get immense benefits with the use of our sample coolers;
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp and Paper
When you are looking for a quality steam boiler sample cooler, it is important to do your research. Not all coolers are created equal, but you want to be sure you are getting the best product for your needs. At our company, we offer a wide selection of top-brand steam boiler sample coolers that are sure to meet your needs. We understand that not everyone is familiar with different types of coolers available, so we have put together a comprehensive guide to help you choose the right one. We also have a team of experts available to answer any questions you may have about our products.