Brominator & Biocide Feeders
Brominator and biocide feeders are used in water, wastewater treatment, and process industries for injecting chlorine or bromine tablets in water streams to limit the growth of microbes. At Cannon Water Technology, we provide biocide feeders and brominators from Vector Industries. We offer two popular models of biocide feeders known as Economate and Biomate series from Vector Industries. These biocide feeders are rated for 100°F (38°C) and can be operated at high pressures. We assure quick shipping and competitive prices on these brominators and biocide feeders listed on this page.
Sub Categories of Brominator & Biocide Feeders
Types of Biocide Feeders at Cannon Water
We provide the following types of biocide feeders.
- Biomate Series: Vector’s Biomate series can be used with any system that require biocides tablet feeder. These feeders not only ensure the precision dosing of chemicals, but also improve microbial control. These feeders are differentiated based on the storage capacity ranging from 15lbs to 25lbs, and can withstand increased pressure-temperatures up to 125 psi. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer biocide feeders in varied specifications based on the application requirements.
- Economate Series: They are brominators commonly used in several industrial and commercial applications to provide sanitized water. We offer these brominators in white or clear chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) thermoplastics suitable for use with cholrine or bromine tablets. We offer these brominators with varying storage capacities, from 5 to 20 lbs. You can choose the appropriate one considering your application requirements.
Beneficial Features of Brominator & Biocide Feeders
Our brominator & biocide feeders stand out owing to their following beneficial features:
- The biocide feeders are made using high-quality materials. This makes them suitable for several challenging environments.
- They are available in white color or see-through designs. Thus, you can see the entire feeding process.
- Most feeders have an easy-to-open and wider-mouth top with threaded, gasket closure. This eases the chemical-adding process without dangerous spills.
- Our feeders feature an optional 125 psi pressure relief valve, which protects the systems from over-pressurizing.
- These feeders are convenient, economical, and safe to use with high temperature and pressure ranges. Additionally, they prevent fluid transmission systems from corrosion when accurate chemistry is applied.
- They are easy to install and operate, and can adapt to any fluid transmission system.
- All brominators and biocide feeders are certified by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- Our feeders are proven solutions for water treatment programs. Thus, they have been used for many years now.
Applications of Brominator & Biocide Feeders
Owing to the above-mentioned beneficial features, our biocide feeders are commonly used in the following applications:
- Swimming Pools
- Irrigation Systems
- Recirculation Loops
- Cooling Tower Biocide Feeders
- Chlorine Tablet Feed Systems
- Bromine Tablet Feed Systems
- Hexametaphosphate Feeders
Important Safety Tips for Brominator & Biocide Feeders
Here are some important tips to consider while using biocide feeders.
- Wear necessary personal protective equipment, such as polyvinyl gloves, safety glasses, etc., while using the unit.
- Do not inhale chemical fumes.
- Do not mix bromo chloro dimethylhydantoin with calcium hypochlorite, with forms of concentrated chlorine or other chemicals.
- Ensure all units are temperature and pressure-tested before shipping and rated to operate with a relief valve set at 125 psi.
- To prevent over-pressurization, make sure that the discharge line to the feeder is unrestricted. Do not add automated control valves downstream from the unit. Do not isolate the system by closing supply and exit, as this will result in a possible explosion.
- Never over-tighten the plastic fittings, as they will break.
If you are looking for high-quality, performance-driven biocide feeders and brominators for your applications, do browse through the descriptions we offer. These feeders can feed solid biocides or other water treatment chemicals. Our timely market delivery and commitment to quality products has enabled us to build strong relationships with clients. We also offer these feeders in custom specifications to fulfill your application’s needs. For any doubts or queries about biocide feeders and brominators, contact us at the earliest. Our highly experienced, skilled experts will assist you after thoroughly understanding your concern.