Today, most industrial as well as commercial water treatment systems have become dynamic. They confront several changes in terms of water chemistry, varying operational conditions, new and modified environmental laws and regulations, and more. Therefore, controlling these systems digitally is of utmost importance as manual controlling may not be possible for every aspect. In addition, overflow, leakage, and balancing chemicals should be identified and fixed on time. This is where a high-quality digital timer programmable controller makes a significant difference. At Cannon Water Technology, we stock a wide inventory of digital timer controllers from top industry brands for maintaining and controlling process water. Our digital timer controllers are used with control equipment, such as pumps, to count up or down from the time you set. We ensure the fastest deliveries on all our listed products.
Function of Digital Timer Controller Work
Digital timer controllers are tiny electronic devices that count up or down from a specific set time. Unlike a traditional clock, they are portable, highly effective, precise, and less expensive. These devices start working once you set the fixed time. Depending on the application requirements, it will either count up or down time. The timer will generate a sound or vibration at once the task is done. It can be reset as per requirement and the functions can be repeated at normal intervals. These programmable electronic timers are made using different electronic components and power sources such as a battery or a power cable. Here, the time is displayed on LED or LCD screen.
Beneficial Features of Digital Timer Controller
Our digital timer controllers have been employed across industries. This is owing to the beneficial features that they offer. Here is a list of a few important ones that will help you understand why they are popular.
- Our digital timer controllers offer unmatched accuracy when used with process instruments. These devices help obtain accurate results you need for specific applications with tight tolerances.
- These cyclic timers feature blue buttons on the front and green buttons on the side. The blue buttons can adjust the time up or down, and the green buttons start and stop the time cycle. Also, they feature the loudest buzzer that can produce warbling buzzer sounds.
- They come with compact designs, which makes them best suited for several industrial applications.
- Our timer installation can be as easy as sticking to a metal surface with the magnet option.
- Additionally, our timers come with a corrosion-proof IP65 and waterproof enclosure, making them suitable for plating lines, commercial kitchens, factories, and more.
- The relay output of the digital timer can control devices using the piggyback cord.
- We offer competitive pricing on all products listed below and the fastest shipping anywhere across the US.
Applications of Digital Timer Controllers
Our digital timer controllers are commonly used in several industry segments. The following list includes the most significant ones.
- RO Systems
- Potable water treatment
- Swimming pools & spas
- Cooling tower biocide control
- Food and beverage disinfection
- Metal finishing & printed circuit boards
- Wastewater neutralization & disinfection
Factor Considerations When Selecting Digital Timer Controllers for Your Applications
There are many benefits of our digital timer controllers in process industries. These devices not only help find bottlenecks in the production line, but also reduce downtime. That’s why choosing the right timer control device for your application is important. However, selecting digital timer control is not a straightforward process. It would help if you considered the below-listed pointers while choosing these cyclic timers.
- The first and foremost important thing is an interface. It must have a simple design and be quickly accessible to set and change the time.
- Next, start and stop triggers are important. Check if the timer can be triggered using unpowered inputs.
- Most manufacturing processes require a quick reset timing to avoid delays. Thus, one must check the reset option while selecting these digital timer devices.
- Check whether the audible alerts are working properly or not. Also, ensure the timer triggers an alarm output depending on the present values.
- Lastly, the timer must withstand harsh manufacturing environments.
Cannon Water Technology is here to serve you if you are interested in buying a high-quality digital timer controller for your application. With vast years of market presence and skilled, highly-experienced workforce, the company offers superior digital timer controllers at the most competitive prices. At Cannon Water, experts will assist you with the appropriate timer controller selection after thoroughly understanding the application requirements. Also, they will help you if you have technical or pricing queries. Visit our website or contact us via phone or email if you want to know more about our digital timer devices or other products.