Applications such as environmental and wastewater sampling involve some uncertainty about what samples may contain. When dealing with unknown or unpredictable sample types, you need a durable pH probe you can trust to deliver accurate measurements regardless of the contaminants you encounter. The Sensorex pH2000 has a double junction reference design to prevent reference fouling by heavy metals and other sample contaminants. When you travel to remote sites to collect data, it is especially important that obtaining the measurements you need is hassle free. The pH2000 features an Ultem® body and a booted meter connection for durability in the field. The sealed reference design requires no maintenance. Compatible with any meter accepting a BNC connector.
- Durable and low maintenance: Ultem® body construction, reinforced meter connection, and sealed reference design
- Great for testing unknown sample types: Double junction reference protection prevents reference cell contamination
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Instantly ready for use: Shipped in storage bottle for long shelf life – guaranteed for one year
- Compatible with any meter accepting a BNC connector
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
Replaces Hanna Instruments FC210B and FC210D pH Electrode.
Hanna Instruments® is a registered trademark of Hanna Instruments. No affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship is stated or implied.
Replaces Thermo Fisher Scientific® 13620283 and 13620299 pH Electrode
Thermo Fisher Scientific® is a registered trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. No affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship is stated or implied.