Water treatment is an important process that helps to maintain the quality of water. Various techniques and equipment are used to accomplish this. The tubing like polyethylene tubing is an essential part of water treatment, as it transports water and other chemicals to and from a water filtration system. The tubing must be able to withstand significant pressure and remain durable in order to provide a continuous flow of water. In addition, the tubing must be able to resist deterioration from harsh chemicals and other elements present in the water stream. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer different types and sizes of tubing from top brands, which can be used in a variety of ways to best suit the needs of the specific application. Our products are made of high-quality materials, so you can be sure that they will last for years.
Features of Tubing We Offer at Cannon Water Technology
While there are different types of tubing that can be used in water treatment applications, the most common amongst them are Polyethylene, Vinyl and EDPM tubing. The following are some of the features of plastic tubing that make it an ideal choice for water treatment application.
• Plastic tubing is corrosion-resistant and can withstand harsh environment inside water treatment plants.
• It can resist contaminants present in water.
• Plastic tubing is lightweight and easy to handle, which reduces installation time and labor costs.
• It is available in a wide range of sizes and shapes, which allows for a custom fit for any application.
• Many plastic tubing available with us can resist chemicals like alkalis, builders, breaks, surfactants, detergents, chlorine, iron sours, weak to medium acids and rinse agents.
• It can withstand a wide range of temperatures in water treatment applications.
• The tubing is strong enough to handle high pressures and be flexible enough to conform to the various shapes and sizes of equipment.
Applications of our Polyethylene Tubing
As the world becomes increasingly more populated, the demand for clean water grows with it. In response to this need, many companies have set up water filtration systems in strategic locations around the world. Oftentimes, these systems require a significant amount of tubing to transport the water and other chemicals necessary for filtration from the system to the desired destination. At Cannon Water Technology, we understand the importance of providing high-quality tubing for these systems at a price that is both fair and manageable. Our range of plastic tubing are used in the following sectors:
• Food and beverage processing
• Pulp and paper mills
Our products are made from high-grade materials and comply with the international quality standards. We offer our products at the best deals to our clients. Our team has years of experience in the industry, and we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best products and services possible. We are always here to help you find the perfect tubing solution for your application.