Conductivity Meters (EC)
The conductivity of a fluid or a solution is the quantification of its ability to conduct or transmit electricity. It precisely depends upon the density of ions in the fluid and is directly proportional to the same. Conductivity is measured in Siemens per meter, and conductivity meters are the tools used to measure it. It checks the flow of electric current in a solution by connecting to the sensor which is immersed in the fluid. Conductivity meters find applications across industries where good conductor fluids or water bodies need to be tested and controlled. There are various conductivity meter brands available at Cannon Water Technology, such as HM Digital and Myron L. We are well-known suppliers of good-quality conductivity meters and experts in supplying various types of water treatment equipment made by reputed brands.
Types of Conductivity Meters Available at Cannon Water Technology
Although most meters have all the options of measuring various parameters such as TDS, pH, and so on, here are a few generic types of conductivity meters that we offer:
- EC Conductivity Meters: EC is nothing but a simple electrical conductivity meter. These are commonly used to check the amount of nutrients, contaminants, and salts in water usually for agricultural applications.
- pH Conductivity Meters: These are either electronic or analog probes with both pH and conductivity measurement capabilities. The digital ones are modern sleek devices with a display and are water proof. Most of our pH hydrotesters are economical and with advanced microprocessor technology. They have one-point calibration and a wide temperature range.
- Handheld Conductivity Meters: These are easy-to-handle almost pen like devices. In fact, Cannon Water offers an extremely handy pen-like device for this. It has advanced features including a microprocessor-based circuitry.
- TDS Conductivity Meters: TDS stands for total dissolved solids in a solution or a liquid. Conductivity of a solution depends upon the amount of dissolved solids including salts present in it. It is measured with a TDS conductivity meter in parts per million. Most of them come with in-built temperature sensors and are chemical resistant.
Common Beneficial Features of Conductivity Meters at Cannon Water Technology
There are many benefits of buying conductivity meters at Cannon Water. Here are a few of them:
- We offer a wide range of conductivity meters with vivid features and of various brands in one place.
- We have a wide range from the most basic analog meters to the most advanced digital meters with multiple functionalities and features.
- There is a one-year warranty on many of our meters.
- We offer handheld conductivity meters, which are easy to carry and highly accurate.
- We offer meters with multiple functionalities such as TDS measurement and pH measurement.
Applications of Conductivity Meters
Most industries including the government sector which require to test fluid conductivity and make strategic plans use conductivity meters. Here are a few application areas of conductivity meters:
- Water purification systems
- Sewage treatment plants
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Government projects to test the conductivity of water bodies such as lakes and rivers
- Groundwater suction and purification systems
- Chemical plants
- Oil & gas
- Food & beverage
- Pulp & paper
- Salinity of seawater
If you are looking for conductivity meters of good brands, you can totally rely on Cannon Water Technology. We are very particular about quality and have the ability to understand your requirements and then make the best offer to you. We have an excellent team who can offer technical assistance, and will be more than happy to help in case of any queries about our conductivity meters. You can reach us on email or phone if you are interested in knowing any specific details.