Water Problems & Solutions
Water quality problems have been a big concern for home owners, businesses, and organizations. In the US, a large section of people use water from public water systems and a small number draw them from wells in their property. In both cases, there are some common water problems, which require attention and solution. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc., we have been offering solutions for common water problems. Being at the forefront of water treatment and filtration technologies for a long time, we understand what solutions work the best for different problems.
Types of Water Problems and Solutions We Offer
Good quality water is a necessity for everyone. Water used for drinking, household uses, irrigation, and industrial uses must meet certain quality guidelines to achieve their purpose. Water gets contaminated due to various reasons, and this prohibits its direct use. Identifying the right cause and choosing the right selection is important to rectify these problems. Currently, we provide solutions for the following water quality problems:
- Iron and Rust: Iron and manganese are dissolved in water and are not visible to human eyes. These elements are needed for human body in small amounts. However, if they are present in excess concentrations, they may alter the quality of water and damage hardware of water transportation systems. We provide different types of kits and iron filtration systems to solve this problem.
- Smelly Water: Chlorine odor is the most common type of odor in water; however, it may also be caused by algae, chlorine, sulfur, various minerals, decaying matter or certain bacteria. In addition to this, ill maintained pipelines are also a major cause of smelly water. Thus, depending on the cause, we provide a wide range of solutions to choose from.
- Chlorine: Chlorine has been used as a water purifying agent for a long time. It is added to the water source in recommended amounts to curb the growth of harmful bacteria or fungus. However, if added in excess, it may cause other problems such as leaving unwanted chlorine taste in mouth or skin allergies. Chlorine also reacts with certain chemicals and forms harmful compounds. To avoid this, chlorine filters are used. We provide chlorine filters from well-known manufacturers. In addition to this, we also provide other tested and proven solutions for chlorine control.
- Hard Water: This is one of the most common water problems faced by many home owners. Hard water is not fit for drinking and other purposes and it causes several problems if left untreated. Magnesium and calcium are two minerals, which are known to cause water hardness. The Water Quality Association of the United States defines hard water as water with dissolved minerals above 1 grains per gallon (GPG). If the value is less than 1 GPG, then it is soft water; 1 to 3.5 GPG is slightly hard water; 3.5 to 7 GPG is moderately hard water; 7 to 10.5 GPG is hard water, and 10.5 and above values stand for extremely hard water. We provide water testing kits and several tested and proven solutions for mitigating the hard water problem.
- Arsenic Water: Arsenic enters into the water bodies through rocks or soil when water flows through them. Arsenic is perhaps one of those minerals, which is not easily distinguishable as it does not alter the taste, odor, or color of water. Consumption of water with high concentration of arsenic can cause mild to severe health problems. We provide different solutions to remove arsenic in water.
- Corrosion: Corrosion of piping systems is one of the common water problems known to all. Corroding pipes have been a problem for water authorities and home owners for a long time. It is easily identifiable through spots and other symptoms, and can be measured for the proper solution. At Cannon Water, we corrosion problem solutions, which have helped users tremendously to curb their corrosion problems.
- Lead: The side effects of lead on human body are well known. Lead poisoning has become a serious concern in recent years. We provide solutions to remove lead from drinking water.
There are several solutions for common water problems, which make the selection difficult. In such case, you can get in touch with our team and our experts would help you make the right decision. After all, we are committed to help you avail quality water for drinking and other purposes. Please do not hesitate to contact our team to learn more about solutions for drinking water problems or other dangerous water problems.