SUB CATEGORIES OF Filter Systems
Lakos ILS Series Separators, 316L Stainless Steel Centrifugal-Action Separators for Low-Flow Applications$1,330.00 - $5,675.00
Lakos$605.79 - $893.10
Cannon Water Technology Inc.$115.00
Types of Water Filtration Systems Offered by Cannon Water Technology
At Cannon Water Technology, we understand the importance of water filtration across settings. For instance, the water filtration requirements across an industrial setting differ from a residential setup. Knowing this, we offer a specially curated collection of water filtration systems for your needs. The following are some of the best-selling water filter types offered by us.
- Reverse Osmosis Filters: The water is pushed through a semi-permeable membrane with force and made to pass through a series of filter. The purified water gets collected in the holding tank and contaminants are flushed down the drain.
- Cartridge Filters: These water filter treatment systems are encased in a casing or housing and are used to remove unwanted chemicals, particles, and pollutants.
- Sediment Water Filters: As the name suggests, these water filtration systems are designed to remove suspended matter such as silt, sand, clay, loose scale, and inorganic matter.
- Centrifugal Separators: These water filtration filters separate concentrate contaminants in water through centrifugation.
Our offerings are not only limited to these, you can also consider different water filter treatment systems, such as water treatment kits and accessories like granular activated carbon replacement cartridges, and so on.
How to Select the Right Water Filtration System for Your Application
Choosing effective water filter treatment system for your application involves several considerations. Although all water filtration systems we offer are designed for effective performance, they may not serve your purpose. This section offers some tips that come in handy when choosing the water filter for your facility.
- Analyze the Quality of Water: Although municipal water treatment plants supply water to most homes and offices in the US, perform some basic water treatment that’s not enough to make them fit for your consumption. So, you must first start by understanding the source of water and its constituents, such as the type of contaminants involved – chemicals, chlorine, sediments, heavy metals, etc. This analysis can be performed using available water treatment kits or by sending the water to the nearby water testing lab.
- Address Your Priorities: You may not be aware of the exact constituents of the water, still, you may have some concerns like the taste of water, its odor, level of hardness, and so on. Whatever be your priorities, list them down. This would help you focus on certain types of water filtration systems. For instance, if you observe dirty water, you can consider sand removal systems etc.
- Understand Different Water Filtration Technologies: Our collection features water filtration equipment operating on different filtration technologies. You must spend some time understanding how these technologies works and how effective they would be in tackling the type of contaminants found in your water source.
- Water Filtration Capacity: Each filtration system is designed for unique filtration purposes. Thus, their filtration capacities and flow rates would differ. Choosing a system that meets your requirement without overdoing it is always better. Filters with low flow rates are suited for households with fewer members; however, filtration systems with high flow rates are appropriate for industrial and commercial settings or large households with multiple people.
- Ease of Maintenance: Although our filtration systems assure the extended performance than other competitor brands, still, their maintenance schedules may vary depending on your use. You can consider the cost of replacing filtration accessories and other components when deciding.
- Address Space Constraints: Both these factors would depend on where you plan to install these systems. For instance, whether you plan to install these filtration systems on countertop, under-sink, whole-house, and so on. Understand, each of these filters have their spatial constraints.
- Consider Your Budget: Next, comes the budgetary constraints. If you choose advanced filtration systems, then initial investment costs would be high. It is always better to choose the water filtration systems that serve your purpose and offer you the maximum permissible lifespan compared to other similar products in the market.
- Read Online Reviews: You can check customer reviews for any filtration equipment you plan to use. Additionally, you can and seek recommendations from your friends or family or visit the social media profiles to learn more.
Contact Our Experts: If you still need a help to make a mind on the type of water filter for your situation, you can get in touch with water treatment experts at Cannon Water Technology. Our experts have spent several years understanding the typical water treatment requirements of clients and they can offer personalized recommendations based on your water quality analysis.
Cannon Water Technology, Inc. has been in the business more than 30 years now, and we have learned what our customers expect of us. This has motivated us to provide better services and products to our clients, which in turn has helped us build a strong base of happy clients. Are you looking for a reliable supplier, who can provide you high-quality filter systems for your drinking water purification requirements? Look no further, as we have you covered. We provide excellent quality filter systems from well-known manufacturers. For more information about our water treatment and filtration systems, get in touch with one of our water treatment professionals today. We will be happy to help you.
There may be many questions our clients and viewers may have regarding our water filtration systems. Here, we have answered some of them.
- Do you offer water filtration solutions for domestic as well as industrial applications?
Yes. We offer several types and models of filters for commercial as well as domestic use. We have portable water filters as well big mounted ones.
- I am already using a filtration system? Do you offer replacement cartridge filters?
Yes. We do offer cartridge filters separately. You can get in touch with our team and share them your filter system details such as brand, model, and so on. They can assist you with the right cartridge filter that is compatible and can replace your existing filter. We offer activated carbon replacement cartridges, carbon block filter cartridges, synthetic pleated filter, and so on.
- How often do I need to change the filters?
This may vary with the brand and model. It also depends on the type of water. For instance, if you get hard water that undergoes RO system filtration, you may need to change it twice or thrice in year. Generally, most filters need to be replaced twice in a year, which is every six months.
- Which water filtration accessories do you provide?
While we offer filtration systems as whole products, you can buy accessories separately as required. We offer almost all the accessories related to water filter treatment systems. These include various types of cartridge filters, DIY filter kits, mounting bracket clamps, O-rings, sediment filters, and more.
- Do you offer sand removal systems for commercial and industrial use?
Yes, we do offer sand removal systems made of good quality materials such as stainless steel. These are sourced from reputed manufacturers such as Lakos among many others. Clogging of filters, fixtures, sprinklers, and piping due to sand particles can damage your water filter system and compromise the quality of water. We offer several models of sand separator systems and they are categorized based on dry weight, weight along with water, and flow rate. These are centrifugal action sand separators that remove clogging and buildup in heaters, toilet tanks, as well as tanks in industrial units which may be exposed to abrasive chemicals.
- What information is necessary when investing in an industrial water filtration system?
Whether you need a filtration system for domestic or commercial use, you need to know your requirements such as average water usage, type of usage, and so on. Based on this you can decide the size and configuration as well as type of water filtration system. You must know the brand and model type and number. Other than this, you must check for the inlets, outlets, faucets, materials used, emergency shutdown point, and so on.
- Do you offer free quotes based on our filtration requirements?
Yes. We have an excellent team that communicates with you. You can share your requirements with them. They can answer all the questions you may have regarding our filtration systems, accessories, and so on. The team analyzes your requirements and offers you a quick instant quote and the best possible solution.
- What is a purging system?
At Cannon Water, we offer purging systems made by reliable players such as Lakos. This purging system is used for removing contaminants from the filtration system. This is necessary because a filter may get clogged after continuous use and filtering sand and particulate matter.
- Why should I opt for your filtration system for commercial and industrial uses rather than an inexpensive one?
Our best water filtration systems for industrial and commercial uses are durable, long lasting and comply to industry standards. Made of stainless steel, they are corrosion resistant. You may think investing in an inexpensive brand which may not be thoroughly tested; however, that will compromise water quality and lead to repair and maintenance issues. Cannon Water offers premium quality filtration systems made by reputed manufacturers such as Lakos. They are suitable for corrosive water applications such as well water, irrigation systems, sand filtration, industrial water treatment, and so on. These systems are low on maintenance and robust, and hence cost effective in the long run.