Glycol and Heat Transfer Fluids
Heat transfer fluids are used to transfer heat from one point to another. These fluids can be used in a variety of applications, such as heating, cooling, and power generation. They are especially important in water treatment applications, where they are used to transfer heat from one water source to another. There are a number of different types of heat transfer fluids available on the market, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. One of the most common heat transfer fluids used in water treatment applications is propylene glycol heat transfer fluid.
At Cannon Water Technology, we offer these fluids for use in closed loops, boilers and chillers for freeze protection. If you are looking for reliable and high-quality heat transfer fluids, then you have come to the right place. Our company provides a wide range of heat transfer fluids that are perfect for a variety of applications. We only use the highest quality ingredients in our products, so you can be sure that you are getting a high-quality product that serves your purpose well.
Features of Propylene Glycol Heat Transfer Fluid
At Cannon Water, we provide propylene glycol solutions from leading brands. Our heat transfer fluids have gained popularity due to the following reasons.
- Propylene glycol possess a low freezing point of 1:1 dilution, and can achieve maximum -28 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The pH value of 1:1 dilution is 9 to 10.
- Our range of glycol heat transfer fluid has good thermal conductivity, which means it can efficiently transfer heat from one area to another.
- Additionally, propylene glycol is non-flammable, which makes it safe to use in a variety of settings.
- It is non-toxic and biodegradable, making it safer to use than other heat transfer fluids.
- It has a low viscosity, which makes it easier to pump and circulate.
- Propylene glycol heat transfer fluid is an environmentally friendly heat transfer fluid that does not require special disposal procedures.
- Propylene glycol is a cost-effective heat transfer fluid that can help you save money on your energy costs.
- Propylene glycol is thermally stable, meaning it can withstand high temperatures without breaking down. This makes it an ideal heat transfer fluid for applications that require high heat transfer rates.
- Another advantage of propylene glycol is its corrosion resistance. This makes it ideal for use in systems where corrosion is a concern, such as in boilers and heat exchangers with elements of mild steel, copper and aluminum.
Applications of Propylene Glycol Heat Transfer Fluid
Glycol heat transfer fluid can be used in a variety of industries, including food and beverage processing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and cosmetics production. Heat transfer fluids play a vital role in water treatment and are used in a variety of different processes. A few other application areas of the solution are:
- Block Ice Machines
- Circulating Beer Systems
- Closed Water Loop Refrigeration Systems
- Wood Boiler Systems
- Closed Loop Solar Systems
- Closed Loop Radiant Heating Systems
Needless to say, our glycol heat transfer fluids are an excellent way to transfer heat in a wide range of applications. We offer the best quality glycol heat transfer fluids available in the market. In addition to our high-quality products, we also offer excellent customer service. Our team is always available to answer any questions you may have about our products or your specific application. We will work with you to find the best heat transfer fluid for your needs and make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
If you are interested in learning more about our heat transfer fluids or if you would like to place an order, please contact us today. We look forward to serving you.