Water quality tests are an integral part of the water treatment process. Most times, the water quality testing involves checking for chemical contamination, sediment contamination, dissolved mineral identification, pH and ORP testing, etc. These activities are performed by taking a small amount of water as a sample for the test. These tests are further performed in a testing lab that utilizes various testing instruments and laboratory supplies. These lab equipment and lab supplies play an important role in the overall water quality testing procedure.
Therefore, it is essential to use high-quality chemistry supplies and laboratory equipment in laboratories to ensure the quality of testing. Cannon Water Technology, Inc is a prominent supplier of several residential and industrial water treatment equipment and supplies and offers a wide assortment of lab equipment and lab supplies from industry-leading brands. We assure competitive prices and the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Lab Equipment by Cannon Water Technology, Inc
We supply the following water quality testing instruments for water testing laboratories.
- Portable Dip Slide Incubators: We offer portable dip slide incubators for instant impurity testing during a bacteriological control program. It does not necessarily test all bacterial contamination, however, it offers testing for overall water quality in order to identify if the water is potable and consumable.
- pH Meters: The pH meters are small devices that test for the acidity or alkalinity of the water. The pH level of water impacts human health and equipment surface in several ways, therefore, testing pH at the source is essential. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc, we offer a portable electrode type of pH meters.
- ORP Meters: To test the oxidation-reduction potential (ORP) of water, we offer an electrode type of ORP meters. These devices detect the ion exchange and redox reaction of water in order to identify the safe utility of water.
- Water Quality Test Kits: Since lab equipment and chemicals being used for the test are expected to be compatible. Therefore, we offer a wide range of lab equipment and chemicals to identify the type and intensity of chemical/bacterial/mineral contamination in sample water. These water quality test kits include some chemistry supplies like testing liquid chemicals, test strips, chemical test discs, and portable electronic test kits.
Lab Supplies by Cannon Water Technology, Inc
The lab supplies offered by Cannon Water Technology, Inc are listed below.
- Water samplers
- Test tubes
- Sample coolers
- Chemical waste lift stations
- Level measurement indicators
- Filter media
All the above-listed laboratory equipment and chemistry supplies are sourced from top brands like Sensorex, Lovibond, Beta Technology, Myron L, SenSafe, and many more. To know more about our lab equipment and lab supplies, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 916-315-2691.