Mixing chemicals is an essential step in various industrial processes, water and wastewater treatment, and more. This mixing may be in batches or continuous. These chemicals may be present in any state, such as liquid, solid, powder, granules, and so on, and their consistencies could be varied depending on the application requirement. However, the chemicals must be mixed homogeneously or as required, irrespective of their consistencies. While continuous feed mixers are installed on the production line, batch mixing requires industrial batch mixers for agitation, blending, and fine mixing. Batch mixers are popularly called blenders or agitators. They are utilized when OEMs find it challenging to keep injecting chemicals in suspension and require regular mixing. Batch mixers are increasingly used in several production areas owing to their beneficial features. One main advantage of a batch mixer is that it creates less wastage than laborious manual mixing. Cannon Water Technology offers high-quality, performance-driven batch mixers from top industry brands. Also, we offer custom industrial mixers depending on the application requirement.
Beneficial Features of Industrial Batch Mixers Available at Cannon Water Technology
Our batch mixers have gained immense traction owing to the beneficial features that they offer. They can be used in several process industries. They are manufactured using superior quality stainless steel. Their sturdy construction and durability make them ideal for several challenging applications. The below listed are some important features of these mixers. So, let’s take a look at them.
- Our industrial batch mixers possess a simple design structure and are easy to install.
- These mixers are often utilized with chemical feeding tank systems without any modifications.
- They are designed to create speedy flow in a circular or rounded path. These mixers feature a sealed mixing head, preventing chemical solutions from coming out around the edge of the tank. The sealed design also eliminates the need for a suction line guard.
- The batch mixers are intended for intermittent use.
- Our industrial mixers are well-known for creating speedy and constant movement. This, in turn, delivers high volume output.
- Our industrial batch mixers are constructed using the finest quality stainless steel material, thus making them more resistant to oxidation and corrosion. Additionally, mixers made of stainless steel hold up against harsh chemicals, acids, solvents, brine, sea water, and much more.
Our industrial batch mixers are a safe and cost-effective chemical mixing solution. Once you choose the right mixer based on your requirements and consider all the above pointers.
Industrial Applications of Water and Chemical Mixers
Owing to their notable features, our batch mixers are widely preferred across industries, such as:
- Food and beverage
- Life sciences
- Cosmetics and toiletries
- Pulp and paper
- Adhesives and sealants
- Water and wastewater treatment
Cannon Water Technology provides a broad range of industrial as well as residential products at the most affordable prices. While being a well-known manufacturer and distributor of water treatment solutions and accessories, the company also provides industrial batch mixers for several industrial chemical applications. Our strong adherence to quality standards and reliable testing methods helps us build happy and satisfied customers who are willing to continue this association with us to get the best solutions for their new projects. If you require batch mixers in your forthcoming applications, then you are at the correct place. Our team of experts works closely with clients to thoroughly understand their requirements. We are well-known for providing custom industrial mixers that help fulfill your application needs. Additionally, our experts will assist you in the selection process, considering your application requirement and budget. To know more about our batch mixers, contact us at the earliest.