Seametrics Flow Meters
Seametrics is a highly-reputed manufacturer of magnetic flow meters and mechanical flow meters. Their range of products includes Seametrics water meters, Seametrics flow meters, Seametrics paddle wheel flow meters, etc. These products are popular for premium quality, and optimum performance efficiency. Seametrics, being an ISO 9001 compliant manufacturer of mechanical and magnetic flow meters, the quality and performance of their products are assured. Also, when it comes to the installation of Seametrics water meters, it is essential to utilize compatible fittings to assure optimum performance.
Cannon Water Technology, Inc. is a prominent supplier of Seametrics flow meters and flow meter fittings. We assure the competitive prices and the fastest turnaround times on these products.
Sub Categories of Seametrics Flow Meters
List of Seametrics Flow Meters and Fittings
Cannon Water Technology, Inc offers the following types of Seametrics flow meters and fittings.
- Seametrics Flow Meters: We offer a variety of flow meters from Seametrics such as mechanical flow meters and magnetic flow meters. The products are listed as follows.
- Seametrics Cold Water Meters: These are cold water meters from the MJ series are designed specifically for metering pump pacing and water treatments. These meters feature dry-top construction and mechanical registers. These meters are suitable for a wide range of field-changeable pulse rates. We offer various flow meters from the MJ-series for non-potable water operations.
- Seametrics Paddle Wheel Flow Meters: Seametrics paddle wheel flow meters are mechanical flow meters, which are specifically designed for applications like wastewater treatments, chemical processing, industrial fluid control, etc. These flow meters feature only one mechanical moving component that is a paddle wheel. These meters are absolutely field-repairable, therefore are suitable for utilizing at industrial locations.
- Seametrics Magnetic Flow Meters: We offer different series of Seametrics magnetic flow meters. The product series are listed below.
- MJN-Series: The magnetic flow meters of the MJN series are designed for compatibility with potable water. The flow meters from this series are certified with NSF/ANSI 61 standards, therefore, are suitable for potable water. These flow meters are popular for maintaining flow accuracy in low-quality water.
- Seametrics EX-Series: The EX-series of Seametrics magnetic flowmeters features the depth insertion magmeters. This series features brass and/or stainless steel construction. We have multiple options of EX-series magmeters available in our inventory. We also offer a range of discontinued flow meters from Seametrics for the fixed depth applications.
- Seametrics Flow Meter Fittings: Seametrics flow meters offer optimum performance and durability when fitted with compatible fitting accessories. We offer the following fitting accessories for the same.
- Seametrics Pipe Saddles: The pipe saddles are the devices used for fixing devices to the fluid transportation pipeline. Seametrics offers bronze, PVC and ductile iron made pipe saddles to firmly fix their flow meters to the fluid transportation system. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc, we offer all three types of pipe saddles by Seametrics.
- Seametrics Cap/Plug: The Seametrics caps or plugs are the attachments used to prevent fluid leakage in the system. We offer the cap plug blind made of PVC from the IP81 series of fittings.
- Seametrics Weldolet: Weldolet is a fitting accessory that offers a butt-weld connection to the external pipe fitting. We have three types of Seametrics weldolets made from brass, carbon steel, and stainless steel. These fittings are available in sizes like 3ʺ, 4ʺ, 6ʺ, 8ʺ, 10ʺ, 12ʺ, etc.
Along with the Seametrics flow meters and fittings, Cannon Water Technology, Inc offers supplementary equipment like pulse splitters, feed and bleed equipment, etc. To know more about Seametrics products available at Cannon Water Technology, Inc, please feel free to contact us today.