Cartridge filters are one of the popular choices for water filtration. These filters feature a tubular structure with a roll of cartridge inserted inside. The cartridge acts as the filtration media for water purification. The water filter cartridges are made from different types of materials and can be used for surface and depth filtration. Owing to their excellent filtration capabilities, these cartridge filters are used in domestic, commercial, and industrial water purification processes. Acknowledging the wide scope of applications and growing demand for cartridge filters for water treatment units, we at Cannon Water Technology, Inc. offer high-quality cartridge filters from the trusted brands. We offer a wide range of water filter cartridges.
Types of Cartridge Filters Offered by Cannon Water Technology, Inc.
We offer a variety of cartridge filters for water treatment made from different materials for different filtration purposes. The cartridge filters offered by Cannon Water Technology, Inc are listed below.
- Pleated Filter Cartridges: The flow-max pleated water filter cartridges are made of 100% synthetic material. This 100% synthetic filtration media offers 5microns of porosity. These filtration cartridges are suitable for removing Cryptosporidium, Giardia cysts, etc. These synthetic cartridge sheets are pleated to make multi-ply filtration media and then are used as whole house water filter cartridges. Due to the pleated design, these filters are highly efficient for depth filtration and sediment removal.
- Sediment Filter Cartridges: The sediment filter cartridge filters feature the polypropylene cartridges. These can be used as highly efficient pool filter cartridges since they are designed for bacteria resistance, chemical removal, and pure filtration with about three-times great dirt-holding capacity. The specialty of these water filter cartridges is that during filtration, no additional odor, taste, or color is added to water. Therefore, these sediment cartridge filters are perfect to use as replacement filter cartridges for pool and spa filters.
- Carbon Block Filters: These water filters feature carbon blocks, which ensure water filtration and purification by entrapping different contaminants. The following are a few popular types of carbon block filters available with us.
- Quick-Change Carbon Block Replacement Cartridges: These are the carbon block cartridges designed for chlorine removal, odor reduction, and improvement of taste. These are ultra-filtration cartridges that can be used for wastewater treatments, domestic water filtration, and pool water filtration.
- Coconut Carbon Block Filter Cartridges: The coconut carbon block cartridge filters feature the cartridge sheets made from coconut. These filters are designed and manufactured by Watts. The filters feature advanced coconut carbon filtration technology, which gives thick wall construction and maximizes the carbon capacity. These filters offer great sustainability against sudden pressure drop and also prevent channeling so the life-span of cartridges is high.
- Granular Activated Carbon Block Replacement Cartridges: The granular activated carbon (GAC) are easy replacement cartridge filters designed for reducing chlorine taste and odor.
Many of these carbon block cartridge filters can be used as whole house water filter cartridges as they can fit into whole house filter housings.
All the products listed on this page are from high-end brands like Watts, Pentek, Flow-Max, etc. In case you are you need guidance in selecting the suitable cartridge filters for your specific water filtration application, please feel free to contact our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 916-315-2591. We will be happy to assist you.