Cartridge filters are one of the popular choices for water filtration. These filters feature a tubular structure with a roll of cartridge inserted inside. The cartridge acts as the filtration media for water purification.
The water filter cartridges are made from different types of materials and can be used for surface and depth filtration. Owing to their excellent filtration capabilities, these cartridge filters are used in domestic, commercial, and industrial water purification processes. Acknowledging the wide scope of applications and growing demand for cartridge filters for water treatment units, we at Cannon Water Technology, Inc. offer high-quality cartridge filters from the trusted brands. We offer a wide range of water filter cartridges.
Types of Filters Cartridge Offered by Cannon Water Technology, Inc.
We offer a variety of filter cartridge for water treatment made from different materials for different filtration purposes. The filter cartridge offered by Cannon Water Technology, Inc are listed below.
- Pleated Filter Cartridges: The flow-max pleated water filter cartridges are made of 100% synthetic material. This 100% synthetic filtration media offers 5microns of porosity. These filtration cartridges are suitable for removing Cryptosporidium, Giardia cysts, etc. These synthetic cartridge sheets are pleated to make multi-ply filtration media and then are used as whole house water filter cartridges. Due to the pleated design, these filters are highly efficient for depth filtration and sediment removal.
- Sediment Filter Cartridges: The sediment filter cartridge filters feature the polypropylene cartridges. These can be used as highly efficient pool filter cartridges since they are designed for bacteria resistance, chemical removal, and pure filtration with about three-times great dirt-holding capacity. The specialty of these water filter cartridges is that during filtration, no additional odor, taste, or color is added to water. Therefore, these sediment cartridge filters are perfect to use as replacement filter cartridges for pool and spa filters.
- Carbon Block Filters: These water filters feature carbon blocks, which ensure water filtration and purification by entrapping different contaminants. The following are a few popular types of carbon block filters available with us.
- Quick-Change Carbon Block Replacement Cartridges: These are the carbon block cartridges designed for chlorine removal, odor reduction, and improvement of taste. These are ultra-filtration cartridges that can be used for wastewater treatments, domestic water filtration, and pool water filtration.
- Coconut Carbon Block Filter Cartridges: The coconut carbon block cartridge filters feature the cartridge sheets made from coconut. These filters are designed and manufactured by Watts. The filters feature advanced coconut carbon filtration technology, which gives thick wall construction and maximizes the carbon capacity. These filters offer great sustainability against sudden pressure drop and also prevent channeling so the life-span of cartridges is high.
- Granular Activated Carbon Block Replacement Cartridges: The granular activated carbon (GAC) are easy replacement cartridge filters designed for reducing chlorine taste and odor.
Many of these carbon block cartridge filters can be used as whole house water filter cartridges as they can fit into whole house filter housings.
All the products listed on this page are from high-end brands like Watts, Pentek, Flow-Max, etc. In case you are you need guidance in selecting the suitable cartridge filters for your specific water filtration application, please feel free to contact our experts at email@example.com or call us at 916-315-2591. We will be happy to assist you.
There are some questions regarding our cartridge filters frequently asked by our customers. The given below frequently asked questions are answered by our experts.
- What contaminants are removed by cartridge filters offered by Cannon Water?
Our cartridge filters are designed to remove various contaminants like dirt, fine and extra fine sand, rust and corrosion, sand, sediments, and silt from municipal and well water.
- Do water filter cartridges impact the quality of water?
The filter cartridges do not impact the taste, color, and odor of water.
- Are these water filter cartridges only suited for water well filtration applications?
No, they can be used for rural, residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal water treatment applications.
- What is the maximum operating temperature of cartridge filters?
The maximum operating temperature of our cartridge filters is 40 to 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Are your filter cartridges certified?
Yes. Our filter cartridge systems come with NSF/ANSI standard 42 certifications you can rely on.
- How many gallons of water can be filtered before replacing the cartridge filter?
This would depend on filter types. Most cartridge filters have a filter life of 8000 gallons and can last for 6 months.
- What factors affect the cartridge filter life?
The filter life depends on the filter’s micron rating, the efficiency of the micron rating, surface area, solid sizes, and the percentage of solids present in the solution.
- Can these cartridge filters be reused after cleaning?
No, we only provide single-use filters.
- How to know if cartridge filters are clogged?
The cartridge filters will use more pressure to push water if they get clogged. If you observe contaminants in the water or a sudden increase or decrease in water pressure, then it is a sign that the filter needs to be changed.
- What is the right micron size filter for me?
This would depend on the types of contaminants you need to filter. Generally, we can see contaminants in 40-50 micron sizes. Our selection features filters that can filter 5-micron sizes.