The foam produced using foaming agents comprises tiny shiny bubbles, which can work effectively on oily and greased surfaces. At Cannon Water Technology, we provide quality foam cleaning systems that produce the required amount of foam to clean greased areas, which are difficult to clean using water and detergents. To ensure the quality of our products, we source these foam cleaners and foam cleaning products from top manufacturing brands like Agfinium, Knight Equipment, SEKO Beta Technology, and so on. As a result, the foam cleaners that we offer are highly beneficial for various industrial and commercial settings and are known to produce safe and effective cleaning results.
Types of Foam Cleaning Systems
We offer three major types of foam cleaning systems that can be used for various types of cleaning applications. They are as follows:
- Wall-mounted Foam Cleaning Systems: These systems are designed for heavy-duty foam cleaning in large industrial areas. They dispense a rich lather of foam at gal/min with a projection distance of up to 30 feet. These systems produce consistent and controllable foam quality through the use of premixed foam cleaning chemicals.
- Foam Wand Cleaning Systems: These systems have a long gun-like structure and are specially designed to deliver foam cleaning in remote areas. Foam wand cleaning systems are ideal for hazardous cleanings like swine, dairy, poultry, brewery, and other livestock disinfection and biosecurity applications.
- Mobile Cart Cleaning Systems: Mobile cart cleaning systems are designed to produce controllable and consistent foam quality using premixed foam cleaning chemicals. These systems dispense a rich lather of foam with effective cleaning. These systems are equipped with an air pump engineered for aggressive acids, alkaline, and chlorine.
Beneficial Features of Foam Cleaning Systems
Our foam cleaning systems are used in various commercial and industrial settings. The following beneficial features of our foam cleaning systems make them a popular choice for your facilities:
- Our foam cleaning systems offer high foaming capacity for effective cleaning.
- Our systems feature a pull trigger that reduces hand fatigue human efforts.
- In addition, the chemical mix ratio of the foam cleaning system allows the operators to reduce operator fatigue.
- Many systems feature an air injection venturi and chemical mixing screen that produces thick foam for advanced cleaning.
- These systems are easy to install and simple to operate.
- The educator technology of our foam wand cleaning systems ensures accurate proportional dosing.
- These cleaning systems come with a triple-function system – spray, foam, and rinse and can work up to 60°C.
At Cannon Water Technology, we strive to serve you the best quality products for all water and wastewater-based industrial and commercial applications. The foam cleaner systems are one of our industry's best-selling items as they are used across industries. The foam cleaning systems that we offer are sourced from top manufacturing brands ensuring the quality of the products you can rely on. In addition, we ensure that the products we offer are capable enough to meet your application requirements. If you have any questions regarding our products or the purchasing process, then please feel free to reach out to us. Our customer support team will help you throughout the process.