Most people are familiar with the basic components of a plumbing system - water pipes, fixtures, and drains. But what about the unseen components that keep your plumbing system running smoothly?
One of these components is the corporation stop valve or corp/curb stop valve, which is attached to the service connection joining it to the main line. It is often used in commercial and industrial applications, but can also be used for residential plumbing purposes. These valves are used to shut off the water supply to the entire facility in the event of a plumbing emergency.
At Cannon Water Technology, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with high quality plumbing accessories that they can rely on. Our corporation stops with injection quills are no exception - they are designed and manufactured to meet the highest standards of quality and durability.
Features of Corp Stop Valve
Corp stop valves are designed for use in high-pressure systems, such as those found in most commercial and industrial buildings. Additionally, they can provide a quick and easy way to shut off the water supply to a whole facility, which can help to prevent serious water damage in the event of a plumbing problem.
Here are the top features of corporation stop valves offered by us.
- Corporation stop valves are usually made of brass or other durable materials. This ensures that they can withstand high water pressure and temperature changes.
- They are often fitted with a backflow preventer. This helps to prevent contaminated water from flowing back into the water main line and contaminating the building's water supply.
- Our corporation stops with injection quills have a compact design that makes them easy to install.
- They are used for injecting chemicals pumped by metering pumps into mains, tanks, cooling towers, as well as process systems.
- The quills on these stops expand to the stream’s center to assure rapid dispersion of chemical that is being injected.
- Our selection features several bronze corporation stops with quills that meet AWWA standards.
- These corporation stop valve have a dished face that helps to prevent leaks.
- They have a smooth operating mechanism that is easy to operate.
- They are suitable for use with a variety of piping materials.
Application Areas of Corporation Valve
Our corporation stop valves have been successfully implemented in the following industries.
Corporation stop valves are an essential part of any plumbing system, so it is important to choose the right one for your needs. With so many different options on the market, it can be daunting to make the right choice. There are many factors to consider when choosing the right stop valve for your applications. The most important factors include: compatibility with the piping system, the type of fluid being transported, the transport temperature, the operating pressure, and the required flow rate. Whatever are your requirements, you will find the right one at Cannon Water Technology. We are confident that you will be satisfied with the quality of our valves and the level of service that we provide. Feel free to get in touch with our experts today. They would be happy to guide you through the selection process.
There are some questions frequently asked by customers. The given below frequently asked questions are answered by our experts.
- How does a corporation stop work?
A corporation stop is used for injecting different types of chemicals in cooling towers, tanks, mains, and process systems. Generally, these corporation stops are attached to the edge of the pipe. They inject a chemical into the processing system such that they ensure the better dilution of chemicals. These corporation stops usually inject chemicals away from the pipe, which helps reduce the chances of corrosion and damage to the pipe infrastructure.
- What is a corp stop valve?
A corporation stop valve, also known as a corp stop valve, is a shutoff valve attached to a service connection between the main water body and a building.
- How does a corporation stop valve works?
Corp stop valve allows the operators to stop or release the flow of a fluid.
- What is the maximum operating temperature of these corporation stops?
The maximum operating temperature of corporation stops is 100 F.
- What metal is used for making these corporation stops?
Our corporation stops are made from high quality bronze.
- Are these corporation stops lead-free?
Yes, these corporation stops are absolutely lead-free.
- Do you offer safety chains with corporation stops?
Yes, we provide corporation stops with safety chains. These safety chains prevent the diffuser tube from getting damaged due to pressure variations. They prevent the quill from detaching from the tube, even if the compression fitting or hand slip gets loose.
- Does your bronze corporation stops meet AWWA standards?
Yes, they do meet AWWA standards. These stops are equipped with quills, which are AWWA compliant.
- How much pressure is handled by these corporation stops?
Our corporation stops can handle pressure up to 125 per square inch.