Well Water Treatment
Many people in the USA get their drinking water from wells or bore wells. A well contains ground water seeped through rains and along with it there are many chemicals and heavy metals through various sources. So, periodic testing of well water is imperative to check its usability. This is because all of these factors make the water hard and unfit for drinking and even domestic use. If you receive well water, you must opt for an appropriate filtration system required to remove the impurities and contaminants from the water. However, normal filters cannot reduce the effect of heavy metals and make the water soft. Being a reliable manufacturer and distributor of water filtration systems, Cannon Water Technology, Inc., offers extremely useful well water treatment solutions which not only reduce the iron and manganese content along with other heavy metals but also prevent iron oxide residues from building up in the system. These filters are well-recognized for improving the quality of water, which also extends the lifespan of pumping accessories and equipment.
Beneficial Features of Well Water Treatment Available at Cannon Water Technology
Many times, excess amount of iron, bacteria, or impurities cause serious water quality problems, and also incur high energy cost and pump maintenance, reduce water efficiency, and more. With our easy to apply iron oxide well cleaner, you can easily remove excess iron from the well, and also improve the quality of the water. We specialize in offering the best well water treatment system sourced from well-known industry manufacturers such as Laval Underground Surveys and many more. Our well water treatment systems are widely preferred owing to their following notable features:
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) International for Portable Water Supplies, iron oxide well cleaner is safe, eco-friendly, and easy-to-use under ANSI/NSF standard 60.
- It comes in a solid crystalline form which you can simply add to the borehole or well without disintegrating the other equipment. The amount to use is entirely depending on the water volume in the well to be treated.
- Our well water treatment is designed for portable water supplies. This borehole cleaning product cleans dangerous oxides from water and is also used for regular system maintenance.
- The system works faster by reducing and dissolving the contamination safely within 24 to 28 hours approximately.
- Ideal for water rehabilitation, this iron oxide well cleaner comes in 10lb boxes and 27lb boxes.
- Our well water treatment solution delivers effective and amazing results in severe cases of oxide contamination.
Industrial Applications of Our Well Water Treatment Solutions
Our above-mentioned well water treatment systems are environmentally friendly and can completely remove iron oxide from well water, bores, pipes, pumps. Owing to this beneficial feature, they are widely used in the following areas:
- Water/wastewater treatment plants
- Drain tile cleaning
- Oil and gas
- Water supplying systems
- Control of iron-reducing bacteria
- Drain lines
- Drain block plugging the control
- Iron ochre cleaning chemical
- Basement drainage system cleaner
- Sump pump cleaning chemical
The selection of the water filtration system depends on the type of well you have in your home. If you are looking to replace an old well using a high-quality water filtration system, then you can contact us anytime. Our experts believe that an appropriate selection of a well water treatment system makes a significant difference. With years of vast industry experience as well as skilled and highly experienced employees, we are recognized as reliable distributors of water filtration systems, pH meters, chemical pumps, and so on. In case you have any queries regarding our well water treatment solutions, you can reach us on phone or email.