Beta DR-2000 Time Based Dosing System
$341.00 - $355.07
- Beta Technology
- Beta DR-2000
- 6.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Beta Seko DR-2000 is a time-activated, water-resistant peristaltic pump for dosing chemicals in industrial applications.
- Up to 24 events can be programmed on a digital 7-day clock.
- Each with a unique run time from 1 second to 20 minutes.
- 100 RPM, 5 oz per minute dosing rate.
- Programming is done from the front of the unit using the 5-key keypad and display screen.
- 115 VAC, 230 VAC and DC-battery-powered versions are available.
- Drain Maintenance
- Cooling Tower Biocide Feed
- Pool and Spa
- Aquarium Dosing
- Pond Treatment
- Low level lance
- Audible alarm
- Injection fittings
- Foot valve
Timed based dosing pump models:
Beta DR-2000 1202356 115 VAC, Silicone Tube
Beta DR-2000 1202507 115 VAC, Viton Tube
Beta DR-2000 1202359 230 VAC, Silicone Tube
Beta DR-2000 1202511 D-Cell Battery, Viton Tube
Beta DR-2000 1202354 D-Cell Battery, Silicone Tube
Optional tubes are available depending on chemical resistance or output requirements.
Call for assistance with alternative tube choices.
1 Review Write a Review
Need better or stronger attachment device for the clear plastic face of the pump. The holes that the two lock puns go through get worn and won't hold the pins,