The Beta Seko DR-2000 is a time-activated, water-resistant peristaltic pump for dosing chemicals in industrial applications.
- Up to 24 events can be programmed on a digital 7-day clock.
- Each with a unique run time from 1 second to 20 minutes.
- 100 RPM, 5 oz per minute dosing rate.
- Programming is done from the front of the unit using the 5-key keypad and display screen.
- 115 VAC, 230 VAC and DC-battery-powered versions are available.
- Drain Maintenance
- Cooling Tower Biocide Feed
- Pool and Spa
- Aquarium Dosing
- Pond Treatment
- Low level lance
- Audible alarm
- Injection fittings
- Foot valve
Timed based dosing pump models:
Beta DR-2000 1202356 115 VAC, Silicone Tube
Beta DR-2000 1202507 115 VAC, Viton Tube
Beta DR-2000 1202359 230 VAC, Silicone Tube
Beta DR-2000 1202511 D-Cell Battery, Viton Tube
Beta DR-2000 1202354 D-Cell Battery, Silicone Tube
Optional tubes are available depending on chemical resistance or output requirements.
Call for assistance with alternative tube choices.