Chem-Tech Series 100/150 pumps are manufactured to offer optimum performance, and extreme durability when metering chemical solutions at different outputs. These diaphragm-type metering pumps are known to offer quiet, consistent chemical metering in a wide range of water treatment applications. Chem-tech metering pumps, which are capable of higher flow rates, are robust, easy-to-use, affordable and long-lasting. At Cannon Water Technology Inc., we deliver performance-driven Chem-Tech Series 100 pumps that can easily withstand the harshest conditions in the application areas. The product SKU for chem-tech dosing pump is CHEM100.
Specifications of Chem_tech Pulsafeeder Series 100
Manufactured by Pulsafeeder, a recognized leader in fluids handling, electronic pump controllers and systems technology, Chem-tech series 100 pumps are widely chosen for their ease of maintenance and versatility. At Cannon Water, this water treatment equipment is available in the following specifications:
- Pump Head Materials: Clear PVC, PVC, PP, 316 SS
- Fitting Material Available: GFPPL, PVC, PVDF
- Bleed Valve: Same as fitting and check valve selected (except 316SS)
- Seat O-Rings Available: PTFE, CSPE, Viton
- Balls Available: Ceramic, PTFE, 316 SS
- Diaphragms: CSPE, Viton, PTFE-faced CSPE-backed
- Tubing Available: Clear PVC, White PE, Black PE
- Power Input: 115 VAC - 60 HZ, 230 VAC - 50 HZ, 230 VAC - 60 HZ
- Product Options: Duplex Head, Current Interrupter, Five Function Valve, Five Function Degas Valve, 15 Gallon ITS Tank
- Accessories Available: Dampeners, Gauges, KOP Kits, Pre-Engineered Feed Systems, Process Controllers, and Tanks
Beneficial Features of Chem-tech Pulsafeeder
Water conditioning professionals around the world largely prefer these compact and lightweight dosing pumps. Beneficial features as follow:
- This water treatment equipment is extremely easy to operate and maintain.
- Chem-tech series 100 pumps are manufactured from durable components and robust construction helping them withstand chemicals, strong acids and organic solvents.
- They are designed to offer feed rates from 3 to 100 GPD (0.47 to 15.76 lph) and pressures up to 100 psi (7 bar).
- This water treatment equipment is available with duplex head models.
- Chem-Tech Series 100 pumps are equipped with quad check valve system, stroke length control and sealed gear train (Lowers maintenance and extends the life of the pump).
- They are equipped with guided 4-ball check valve to ensure accurate and reliable metering performance.
- These pumps are designed for easy installation as injection back pressure valve assembly enables injection at an angle, and inhibits siphoning.
- The pump’s output is fully adjustable over the entire operating range.
- Their motor and gear shaft are treated with a special lubricant. This adds to their service life.
Applications of Chem-tech Dosing Pump
Cannon Water supplies Chem-Tech series 100 pumps for applications in the following industries:
- Ware wash
- Waste water treatment
- Water conditioning
- Water treatment
- Oil and gas
- Pulp and paper
- Chemical processing
- Well water treatment
- Iron control
- Hydrogen sulfide control
- Disinfection of drinking water
2 Reviews Write a Review
Works like a charm and will last for years!
I purchased this item as an exact replacement for one that though still serviceable was ready to be retired after nearly 25 years of daily use. Pump came complete, and ready to install with every thing needed. Cannon Water shipped fast and free with thorough e documentation, 6 stars !