Chem-Tech Series 100/150 pumps are manufactured to offer optimum performance, and extreme durability when metering chemical solutions at different outputs. These diaphragm-type metering pumps are known to offer quiet, consistent chemical metering in a wide range of water treatment applications. Chem-tech metering pumps, which are capable of higher flow rates, are robust, easy-to-use, affordable and long-lasting. At Cannon Water Technology Inc., we deliver performance-driven Chem-Tech Series 100 pumps that can easily withstand the harshest conditions in the application areas. The product SKU for chem-tech dosing pump is CHEM100.
Specifications of Chem_tech Pulsafeeder Series 100
Manufactured by Pulsafeeder, a recognized leader in fluids handling, electronic pump controllers and systems technology, Chem-tech series 100 pumps are widely chosen for their ease of maintenance and versatility. At Cannon Water, this water treatment equipment is available in the following specifications:
- Pump Head Materials: Clear PVC, PVC, PP, 316 SS
- Fitting Material Available: GFPPL, PVC, PVDF
- Bleed Valve: Same as fitting and check valve selected (except 316SS)
- Seat O-Rings Available: PTFE, CSPE, Viton
- Balls Available: Ceramic, PTFE, 316 SS
- Diaphragms: CSPE, Viton, PTFE-faced CSPE-backed
- Tubing Available: Clear PVC, White PE, Black PE
- Power Input: 115 VAC - 60 HZ, 230 VAC - 50 HZ, 230 VAC - 60 HZ
- Product Options: Duplex Head, Current Interrupter, Five Function Valve, Five Function Degas Valve, 15 Gallon ITS Tank
- Accessories Available: Dampeners, Gauges, KOP Kits, Pre-Engineered Feed Systems, Process Controllers, and Tanks
Beneficial Features of Chem-tech Pulsafeeder
Water conditioning professionals around the world largely prefer these compact and lightweight dosing pumps. Beneficial features as follow:
- This water treatment equipment is extremely easy to operate and maintain.
- Chem-tech series 100 pumps are manufactured from durable components and robust construction helping them withstand chemicals, strong acids and organic solvents.
- They are designed to offer feed rates from 3 to 100 GPD (0.47 to 15.76 lph) and pressures up to 100 psi (7 bar).
- This water treatment equipment is available with duplex head models.
- Chem-Tech Series 100 pumps are equipped with quad check valve system, stroke length control and sealed gear train (Lowers maintenance and extends the life of the pump).
- They are equipped with guided 4-ball check valve to ensure accurate and reliable metering performance.
- These pumps are designed for easy installation as injection back pressure valve assembly enables injection at an angle, and inhibits siphoning.
- The pump’s output is fully adjustable over the entire operating range.
- Their motor and gear shaft are treated with a special lubricant. This adds to their service life.
Applications of Chem-tech Dosing Pump
Cannon Water supplies Chem-Tech series 100 pumps for applications in the following industries:
- Ware wash
- Waste water treatment
- Water conditioning
- Water treatment
- Oil and gas
- Pulp and paper
- Chemical processing
- Well water treatment
- Iron control
- Hydrogen sulfide control
- Disinfection of drinking water